text recs

Started by smiegal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

smiegal

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking to get an oph color atlas for internship and thought I'd check to see if anyone has suggestions (?Kanske). I also want to get a neuro-oph book and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations (?Wills neuro text). Thanks.:spam: :horns:
 
Is it possible to get any of these books at ARVO for a reduced price?
 
list price on kanski is 179.

you can go through the AMSA bookstore (affiliated with Barnes and Noble), and get 5% off. There are bn.com coupons online that can save you additional $10 off $100.

I paid $160 total including free shipping/no tax, saving over $30 compared to university bookstore. Not bad for a new book, and from excellent store.

still expensive, but an excellent book.