Thank you note

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
One of my professors told me to write my own letter. I thought it would be cookie cutter at best (since I had to write things about myself). She emailed me the letter to see if it was okay. Then I find out, that she made a few modification and I was shocked at how good it was (she ranked me in the top 5% of students she ever taught!). It really changed my opinion on writing my own letter of rec...

Well anyway, write one up anyway. She maybe more including to spiff up your [do it yourself] letter or rec. and made it golden!