that's it for me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sdnstud

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
im not going to studying anymore...this is IT for me. im gonna spend my thursday and friday going out and relax a little bit. i need to rest my brain before saturday. good luck everyone...and in case i lack the courage to log on to sdn AFTER the mcat....good luck on your apps

Members don't see this ad.

I'm still reading and studying some but I am winding down and I will completely leave every thing alone Friday....I think it is important for my brain to switch off for at least one day. I am not as intense as I have been about my studying over the past few weeks.....I can feel the butterflies relaxing..........

Sounds like a plan! Take a day or two off before the test, you'll definitely need the rest! There's only so much you can cram the day before, anyway.

i kind of have to though. at first i was bad at PS so i put all my energy into that. i am getting good scores on PS now but i have blown off BS. thats what i will be working on tommorow and tonight.

I'm having trouble staying awake while studying tonight. I don't know if I should just call it quits until the real deal. I am also debating if I should do verbal passages tomorrow, but I keep asking myself how much could that really help me for Saturday?