The Council...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWookie

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The Council in this quadrant of your Galaxy are ALL Sith! They are closing in on me!!

I must take leave, to return once again or perhaps not. Farewell, as my kiosks in other galaxies require my attention. My Star Cruiser needs its Captain. May all your travels be guided by the Force and be aware of all around you for they are not what they seem.

Members don't see this ad.

When you come back to the forum under a new name can you pretend to be yoda?

Members don't see this ad :)
The Council in this quadrant of your Galaxy are ALL Sith! They are closing in on me!!

I must take leave, to return once again or perhaps not. Farewell, as my kiosks in other galaxies require my attention. My Star Cruiser needs its Captain. May all your travels be guided by the Force and be aware of all around you for they are not what they seem.

What happened?

hahaha:cool:

Sent from my SPH-D600 using SDN Mobile

well now that he is gone, perhaps I'll change my name to Palpatine and whisper insidious evilness into the hearts of the pre-pods hoping to corrupt them to the dark side... YESSS!! Strike him down! I feel your hatred swelling.... lol what a clown!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hey PADPM,

I respect your wisdom and as the de facto leader of our boards here, I thought I'd share with you (and everyone else here) some special attention I have recently received from our friend, The Wookie:

The Wookie says:

Careful, Young Padawan. Although I am taking your slight in good fun, your arrogance betrays you.

At this point in your career, it may be unwise to make enemies with those you don't know. As I've said in the past, you have no idea who I am.

The Wookie says:

One more thing. Those around you feel that my assessment of your arrogance is accurate. And I don't mean on these forums, either.

Food for thought...

I'm so honored to be threatened over the internet by someone who's inner self-image is a hulking, hairy, beast from scifi...:smuggrin::smuggrin:

Hey PADPM,

I respect your wisdom and as the de facto leader of our boards here, I thought I'd share with you (and everyone else here) some special attention I have recently received from our friend, The Wookie:

The Wookie says:

Careful, Young Padawan. Although I am taking your slight in good fun, your arrogance betrays you.

At this point in your career, it may be unwise to make enemies with those you don't know. As I've said in the past, you have no idea who I am.

The Wookie says:

One more thing. Those around you feel that my assessment of your arrogance is accurate. And I don't mean on these forums, either.

Food for thought...

I'm so honored to be threatened over the internet by someone who's inner self-image is a hulking, hairy, beast from scifi...:smuggrin::smuggrin:

I'm not sure I completely understand your statement about the special attention you've received from Wookie. Was that special attention you received something you that was posted on the site or a PM you received from Wookie?

If it was a PM, I'm not sure it should be posted publicly, but that of course is an individual decision.

I find Wookie's comments actually a little disturbing. My perception of the comments is that they are bordering on an attempt at a threat. Comments infer that Wookie knows your identity and that can have a negative effect some time in the future. There is the additional comment about "those around you" and Wookie excludes forum members. This once again infers Wookie knows your identity, has spoken with people you know, etc.

It almost appears to be an act of bullying ( which a banned member accused me of once) and an attempt at intimidation.

Hey, that's simply my first impression of the comments made, and as you know, you can only make one first impression.

Interestingly, I did PM Wookie a while ago in an attempt to keep my comments private which I believe was appropriate. I will not reveal my PM to Wookie, but am disappointed I received no response...........yet.

The Wookie says:

Arrogant One your comments have forced me to return for a quick jaunt.

Interesting how you post a PM from me to you, and then omit much of what was written except what you wanted everyone to read. Also, I invited you to go through the proper channels if you felt "harassed" as you put it and report my PM to you to the proper authorites, which you did not.

I think the term in your galaxy is "thrown under the bus" which again shows much of your character and how you will deal with these situations in your travels in the future.

As I said in my PM, you are strong in the Force, but somewhat misguided at this time. You chose not to include that in your post here. Interesting...very interesting...

PADPM,

I did not reply to your PM because there was nothing to say.

I will ignore your comment about "bullying" as having read all your posts in the past here, you are the last person to point that finger.

As the mods asked me and apparently asked you (in PMs of course, but since we're sharing...) we need to get along here for the sake of the forums. I am complying. Please do not pretend to understand my thoughts and advise others on my writings here. If there are questions as to my intentions, perhaps it would be better to advise others to deal with me directly.

Phew. Thank you for this very quick detour in my travels. I must say again farewell, as the Sith approach!!

I was asked by the poster regarding my opinion on the comments posted. I therefore commented and made it very clear that it was my perception and impression. I do not pretend to think for anyone or try to get into someone's mind. That's why I became a podiatrist and not a psychologist.

So it is quite simple. Someone requested my opinion and I responded. Whether my comments are correct or incorrect may never be known, but it's simply my opinion/interpretation of the comments posted.

PS. If you read "all" of my posts, I admire your patience to actually sit and read 1466 posts!

I was asked by the poster regarding my opinion on the comments posted. I therefore commented and made it very clear that it was my perception and impression. I do not pretend to think for anyone or try to get into someone's mind. That's why I became a podiatrist and not a psychologist.

So it is quite simple. Someone requested my opinion and I responded. Whether my comments are correct or incorrect may never be known, but it's simply my opinion/interpretation of the comments posted.

PS. If you read "all" of my posts, I admire your patience to actually sit and read 1466 posts!

The Wookie says:

Here we go again...we agree. You are NOT a "psychologist" (I assume this is an expert in reading one's mind, much like a Master Jedi?). Your expertise is in the foot and ankle. Next time, please do not render an opinion on nothing you know of.

My impression of your response to the Arrogant One's question to you was one of pompous instigation. Something to the effect of trying to be the friend in all this. I wonder what will happen to that once The Arrogant One starts questioning you like others have in your other posts? I am no "psychologist" however. It's just my opinion.

I believe the expression based on a recount of your history called "The Bible", I have been compared to Job in the realm of patience. Interesting how you are denying what I said about "bullying"...very interesting...

Off I go again!!!

I am closing this thread because it's off topic and has no real purpose. But it's a good opportunity for me to cover a few basic rules of forum etiquette:

• If you have a problem with another member, taking it to Private Message is always better than hashing it out on the forum
  • Posts that violate the Terms of Service should be reported by pressing the little red and white triangle at the bottom of the post
  • You can report a Private Message that is inappropriate, threatening or harassing by using the same little red and white triangle - you'll find it in the upper right hand corner of the Private Message
  • The contents of Private Messages should be kept private and not posted on the forum
  • Please make use of the "Ignore Member" function to prevent yourself from seeing the posts of users you can't get along with

If you need a refresher on the Terms of Service and Forums Usage Policy you can click here.

Please feel free to PM me anytime with questions.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.