The countdown..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
"May the odds be ever in your favor."

-_- That was the only fun thing I did this Thanksgiving.

Much better than the first movie.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I don't know about you guys, but when it pops up in my mind throughout the day I get some palpitations going... :scared::nailbiting::clap:

Reactions: 1 user
My stomach does like weird things when I get on SDN.....
Less than 24 hours.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I am praying that we all get good news tomorrow.

Reactions: 2 users
Im oddly calm about tomorrow...i feel like i should be freaking out more.

Only schools that changed my status to check by dec 2 are the ones I'm 99.99% sure I was rejected by due to not meeting requirements.

The ones I feel strongly about my chances still say invited for interview.

Last edited:
It is here guys! The wait is over! well kinda lol

Im oddly calm about tomorrow...i feel like i should be freaking out more.

I woke up this morning to a voicemail from MWU-AZ saying I got in...i was strangely calm about it (it was one of my top choices too)

getting older sucks...even christmas isn't the same anymore. everything's so anticlimactic...but maybe that's just me.

Reactions: 1 users
I woke up this morning to a voicemail from MWU-AZ saying I got in...i was strangely calm about it (it was one of my top choices too)

getting older sucks...even christmas isn't the same anymore. everything's so anticlimactic...but maybe that's just me.

*patpat* If you go to MWU, you'll have a hell of a good time. :)

congratulations! and i feel the same way, even my birthdays aren't that exciting haha

Got in Temple, Tufts and Howard so far!

Seriously this is nerve-wracking. I think the place I interviewed only calls in the morning and doesn't usually update on AADSAS. Can't sleep

does anyone else adea portal still say "In observation of the Thanksgiving holiday, our offices will be closed starting on the 27th of November at 1:00 PM EST until the 2nd of December when we will resume our regular business hours of 9 am to 5 pm EST.” I’m hoping this means that my portal hasn’t been updated yet? do we think they do it all at once or in alphabetical order

does anyone else adea portal still say "In observation of the Thanksgiving holiday, our offices will be closed starting on the 27th of November at 1:00 PM EST until the 2nd of December when we will resume our regular business hours of 9 am to 5 pm EST.” I’m hoping this means that my portal hasn’t been updated yet? do we think they do it all at once or in alphabetical order

Mine still says this. Also, even though I have been accepted at a school (LECOM), the AADSAS portal hasn't updated to reflect his. It stills says "invited for interview" for that one. I think AADSAS is bit slow ...