The "Currently, What are you doing?" Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
right now I'm in bed watching Mercy on Hulu while thinking about whether or not I should start researching information on my presentation that is due tomorrow

Members don't see this ad.

At the moment, I'm taping my toes/feet from a brutal stint with Jiu Jitsu.

In about 20 minutes, I'll be attempting to go running with my busted feet. In about 25 minutes, I'll probably start cursing, come home, and watch Better off Ted.

lol...here's a question...

does that p90x really work. im a bit skeptical. i need to get back in shape; originally i was 152 lbs before i started undergrad, now 3 years later, im 210.

yes, yes, yes and yes! I swear by it!

I agree. It's a good workout. It has several workouts as part of the whole system so you can do yoga, plyometrics or cardio sessions. I mean you only get out of it what you put in cause no one is watching you. I like it though.

Atm: This really contradicts the diet and work out theme but I'm bout to bake some cinnamon streusal muffins :D

Members don't see this ad :)
just woke up. whats happening sdn?

lol...here's a question...

does that p90x really work. im a bit skeptical. i need to get back in shape; originally i was 152 lbs before i started undergrad, now 3 years later, im 210.

I got my p90x for free from my brother. I would have NEVER bought it on my own. Now I recommended it, it really works, I know because I am a premed. Anyone who can complete the 90 days worth of workout in the allotted time is god. This stuff is XTREME!

At the moment, I'm taping my toes/feet from a brutal stint with Jiu Jitsu.

In about 20 minutes, I'll be attempting to go running with my busted feet. In about 25 minutes, I'll probably start cursing, come home, and watch Better off Ted.

BJJ?

Cool yo.

Just finished watching a marathon of sex and the city. Now on to actually starting to decide where I want to go to school and starting to withdraw from schools that I will definitely not be attending.

Just finished watching a marathon of sex and the city. Now on to actually starting to decide where I want to go to school and starting to withdraw from schools that I will definitely not be attending.

nice!

just took EK verbal test 5...halfway through the test, my head began to cramp and on three of the passages I just bubbled in random choices. Ended up with a 3. lol. Next time I take these tests, I going to make sure I'm not tired and that I have eaten breakfest.

Verbal test 1--> 7
Verbal test 2-->7
verbal test 3 -->6; distractions when I took this
verbal test 4--> 9
verbal test 5--> 3; brain began to hurt and I began to fall asleep. felt like crap. plus, the passages were pretty damn hard; hopefully it seemed hard only because I was so tired. im not even going to go over the solutions.

I really hope everyone follows your lead as quickly as possible. My waitlist needs to do some moving!

just took EK verbal test 5...halfway through the test, my head began to cramp and on three of the passages I just bubbled in random choices. Ended up with a 3. lol. Next time I take these tests, I going to make sure I'm not tired and that I have eaten breakfest.

Verbal test 1--> 7
Verbal test 2-->7
verbal test 3 -->6; distractions when I took this
verbal test 4--> 9
verbal test 5--> 3; brain began to hurt and I began to fall asleep. felt like crap. plus, the passages were pretty damn hard; hopefully it seemed hard only because I was so tired. im not even going to go over the solutions.

Oh no!

This is how I feel :(.

I decided to take a break and get something to eat and later tackle another test to make up for the low score. Hopefully, by that time I'll feel like :D

heading out to the gym to play some ball...hopefully that will help with my lackluster performance

Members don't see this ad :)
Watching the VCU-Kansas game highlights....GO RAMS!!!!!!!!

Now, waiting for my girlfriend to show up and haul me to her parent's house.:(

Now, waiting for my girlfriend to show up and haul me to her parent's house.:(

sorry...hopefully that means you get lucky tonight lol

I'm going to go home and give my four-year-old a big hug. We had a four-year-old drown and brought to the ER today. He didn't make it. Makes me more thankful for the little things in my life. I feel so sorry for the family. I can't even imagine.

I'm going to go home and give my four-year-old a big hug. We had a four-year-old drown and brought to the ER today. He didn't make it. Makes me more thankful for the little things in my life. I feel so sorry for the family. I can't even imagine.

Wow. Thats traumatizing. We as people need to show appreciation for our close ones. I really like how u made a bad incident into a positive one.

currently catching up on my Thursday television ( Community, 30 Rock, Grey's Anatomy, Parks and Rec) and planning how i'm going to use the time between the end of my Princeton Review MCAT classes and my actual test date to study for the big day 6/16

Watching top gear.

"...the effect is as dramatic as putting a furious weasel in your underpants".
-Jeremy Clarkson

analytical chem. nuff said

who else is prepping for the mcat at this time of the morning

Proctoring a worthless Biology benchmark to my HS students. They managed to throw carboxylic acids on an Intro to Bio test. Give me a break. Not in our curriculum.

trying to study stoichiometry, and the professor expects us to know it already. It's sorta basic, but just getting the right answer....i hate online hw...

just chillen before i wake up at 6 ;/

oh yea i gotta read for bio..damn

trying to study stoichiometry, and the professor expects us to know it already. It's sorta basic, but just getting the right answer....i hate online hw...

just chillen before i wake up at 6 ;/

oh yea i gotta read for bio..damn

u persian right? well, i can tell you're persian from your name.

u related to maz jabroni?

maz is a hilarious comedian. top middle eastern comedian out there!

I'm persian, meow.

yea he sure is and his impersonations are spot on.

Max Amini is another good one

I dont know no max amini...dont introduce new persian comedians. stick with one u...:mad:

hey torshi,

shouldnt ur name be "turshi" not "torshi"...whats wrong with u

your prob confused with tursu which is how its said in turkish.

but other then that I'm not accepting it :)

i guess the battle continues...

turshi=pickled veg. torshi = wrong spelling for pickled veg.