The "Currently, What are you doing?" Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
last stint at meditating...

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats on the A's.

Also, thanks for the kind words. Hopefully everything turns out in my favor.

You'll be fine. This is SDN. No one gets below a 30! ;)

The damn MCAT molested me. I don't even know who I am anymore. :scared:

It's okay...it molested me too.

As one wise person once told me, "The MCAT is a twisted, perverted test that will make you it's b*tch. All you can do is put up a fight and try to leave with some dignity left intact."

As one wise person once told me, "The MCAT is a twisted, perverted test that will make you it's b*tch. All you can do is put up a fight and try to leave with some dignity left intact."

since both of us were molested, I feel much better.

The bio section was ridic. hard :mad:. Maybe next time things will turn out for the better

I never got to congratulate you tapepsi. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE!!!!! :clap::soexcited::highfive::banana::woot:

I never got to congratulate you tapepsi. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE!!!!! :clap::soexcited::highfive::banana::woot:

Thanks! :) I'm proof that you can get acceptances with an MCAT < 30. :thumbup:

trying to finish my amcas application but doing ab work instead

Reading about Newtonian Mechanics for my physics class before I start grilling. That and being on FB and SDN.

Members don't see this ad :)
Watching Scrubs on Netflix. MCAT done, applications awaiting verification so nothing school-related to do :)

Reading about Newtonian Mechanics for my physics class before I start grilling. That and being on FB and SDN.

good luck. Im glad im done with physics

watching the sun go down. as I read a book for my own happiness as opposed to school. hellz yeah

Watching you through the camera on your computer.

Stop looking around.

Keep typing.

Were you always this homely looking?

lol. u sound hella creepy

I'm watching George Lopez :)

Go Nick @ Night! Yay!

I'm watching Fresh Prince of Bel Air - the episode where Will carves his name into the desk of his high school.