Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's Friiiiiidaaaayyyyyyy!!!!
Which seems to be a big deal around here, though I'm not sure why.
Anyone hear anything? From anyone?
Have all the adcoms everywhere gone on vacation?
No news today. Again. 🙁
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It's Friiiiiidaaaayyyyyyy!!!!
Which seems to be a big deal around here, though I'm not sure why.
Anyone hear anything? From anyone?
Have all the adcoms everywhere gone on vacation?
going into my 4th week of emptyness 🙁 life feels so empty.
I'm on about my 8th week here, since the 1st interview invite. Nothing else and life does indeed feel a bit empty
aww u have amazing mcat tho.
those darned schools!😡
Man this is a depressing thread.
Can we make it a rule that people with six or more interviews can no longer complain about their "lack of interviews" in this thread? It's obnoxious.
Can we make it a rule that people with six or more interviews can no longer complain about their "lack of interviews" in this thread? It's obnoxious.
can we make it a rule that people with six or more interviews can no longer complain about their "lack of interviews" in this thread? It's obnoxious.
I'm just assuming I have 1 interview this whole cycle.
I'd vote for that. Congrats to all you >6 interviews people! You have successfully graduated out of this thread! 🙂
Oh no, not again.
haha you don't like fridays?
Oh well. At least I'll become a 2 year member over the weekend.
hah yeah...it's something at least.It's an accomplishment.
I love this thread.
I got four invites in one magical week and for the last few weeks nothing, nothing, nothing...
I'm so out of my mind by this point that I've taken to manually refreshing Gmail, even though the page automatically updates.
And, yes, interview invites can come at really strange times. My WashU invite came Tuesday at 4am! (And I happened to be up then too. 🙂) Wonder who was sitting there in St. Louis at that time to fire out that email...

I'll roll with that... Here's to hoping that happens againMe too. But last Friday I got my second interview invite after bumping this thread, soo....here's to good luck!![]()
Me too. But last Friday I got my second interview invite after bumping this thread, soo....here's to good luck!![]()
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.