You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The emptyness of my Friday Inbox
Started by Infinitydrop
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🙁The end of the day is looming large, and it doesn't look brilliant.
At least you are hearing something.i got an interview invite, but also a post-interview HOLD.. 🙁 tis week...
more invites pls
I ignore the emptiness with all my strength.
i got an interview invite, but also a post-interview HOLD.. 🙁 tis week...
more invites pls
Bannie, don't you already have several invites?
Bannie, don't you already have several invites?
yes i do, i guess im looking for an acceptance now i guess 😳
what about you? any luck yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes the medical school admissions process has made me OBSESSED with email checking...Though I've gotten 2 acceptances from great schools this week (I'm looking at you Northwestern! 🙂), I'm still looking for more invites 😛...The process makes us greedy lol...
Frankly, my real mailbox is a killer too-I've been expecting my waitlist letter from Vandy-where is it!?
Frankly, my real mailbox is a killer too-I've been expecting my waitlist letter from Vandy-where is it!?
btw bannie, dont hide under the no mdapps. I know you have some impressive places on ur list ...i do my fair share of lurking😎
yes. to prevent stalkers like u 😛
u have more than me 😛
wow and this guy, with two acceptances!!!!
demanding interviews?

Yes the medical school admissions process has made me OBSESSED with email checking...Though I've gotten 2 acceptances from great schools this week (I'm looking at you Northwestern! 🙂), I'm still looking for more invites 😛...The process makes us greedy lol...
Frankly, my real mailbox is a killer too-I've been expecting my waitlist letter from Vandy-where is it!?
Are you TRYING to make me even more depressed? :cry:
Its even worth when you know that the adcom meetings are on every Fri. and from other ppl's posts you know your batch should be included in this one. haha.
grats on the acceptance!! what school? UCONN??
i also was rejected from pitt this week, i was actually out of town AT an interview though, which softened the blow. i called my bf and was like "look in my email, i need my flight info for the way home" he's like "ok... wait... oh, you got rejected from pitt" 🙄
Will Friday the 13th be lucky?
Will Friday the 13th be lucky?
Oooo.... I say... Yes!!
Hoho, it's that time again. Time to get my popcorn ready.

Quietly, I don't think I'd mind emptiness this Friday. There's ben so much silence, I'm kind of expecting/fearing rejection emails at this point. Early, I know, but paranoia is slowly creeping in...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Quietly, I don't think I'd mind emptiness this Friday. There's ben so much silence, I'm kind of expecting/fearing rejection emails at this point. Early, I know, but paranoia is slowly creeping in...
I agree.
Ahh, seeing this thread reminded me tomorrow is Friday! I used to look forward to Fridays. Now I sulk at what will inevitably be silence or worse.
I am a TX applicant with a 3.3sGPa/3.5cGpA/33MCAT and have been waiting for my first interview invite since early/mid-september. It's been nearly 2 months and still no invites. I think I should just loose hope.
o hello again bannie. nice to see you here again..... 🙁
sigh
yes. pleasure to see you here again 🙂
Every morning I wake up excited...and every morning I am disappointed
I am a TX applicant with a 3.3sGPa/3.5cGpA/33MCAT and have been waiting for my first interview invite since early/mid-september. It's been nearly 2 months and still no invites. I think I should just loose hope.
Don't lose hope!!
i think we should install a disco ball in here to make it a little cozier![]()

this is hte only emoticon i memorized.
sigh. i really want an acceptance please.
Me too. Have not heard anything since October 20th.Every morning I wake up excited...and every morning I am disappointed
there was def a point where the thought of checking for new invites got me up in the morning.
No longer
sigh 🙁 have u gotten sick of interviewing?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sigh 🙁 have u gotten sick of interviewing?
thats a low blow.
i'm getting sick of not being in med school...especially with all the sdners with 4 acceptances at washu etc etc.
btw, ive been totally stalking you. i think you have better interviews than me. just saying...
With all your interviews you have like a 95% chance of getting in somewhere, as long as you're at least a half-decent interviewee.thats a low blow.
i'm getting sick of not being in med school...especially with all the sdners with 4 acceptances at washu etc etc.
btw, ive been totally stalking you. i think you have better interviews than me. just saying...
thats a low blow.
i'm getting sick of not being in med school...especially with all the sdners with 4 acceptances at washu etc etc.
btw, ive been totally stalking you. i think you have better interviews than me. just saying...
haha not really. (about the low blow) because ive been to 5, one per week, and i am really really tired. i mean i enjoy the interview itself, but the travelling is KILLING ME. i am so tired everytime i get back, and im so glad to have a week's break from interviewing...
my md apps is not updated btw 😛 (so u cant stalk me anymore from a couple weeks ago😛)
but i dont have an acceptance yet... and i interviewed at washu too... so i guess im waitlisted or rejected now.
BTW, I think this Friday thing is BS because I haven't received one notification from a medical school (except maybe a secondary) on Friday
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 577
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 623
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K

ooo me too