You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The enemy of every Pathologist...
Started by LADoc00
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
LADoc00 said:The goldigger.
Recognize their code phrases like "Im a traditional girl" which translates from goldiggerese to "I will only trade sex for cash, goods or services" in English.
This is a public service announcement.
Hey i had a sudden thought....
"Is LaDOC00 actually Eminem passing off to be a pathologist??????"
Who is the this girl who is the object of your scorn LaDoc?
quant said:Who is the this girl who is the object of your scorn LaDoc?
Early 20s fairly cute girl who for some reason doesnt realize there are 1 million others like her.
I am never dating a hot chick again, NEVER.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hot chicks across the nation are suddenly crestfallen. Their only hope now: The return of Andrew Dice Clay. Meanwhile, mousy librarians run for cover...LADoc00 said:I am never dating a hot chick again, NEVER.
![]()
And the "1 million" only refers to those whom you've erm, "dated" so far 🙄LADoc00 said:Early 20s fairly cute girl who for some reason doesnt realize there are 1 million others like her.
Why do people describe themselves with empty phrases? Why can't they just let us make up our own minds about what we think of them?
And here you reach the heart of the ebil. "Think" is the operative word.bananaface said:Why do people describe themselves with empty phrases? Why can't they just let us make up our own minds about what we think of them?
What I'm saying though, is that how someone describes themself tells you what they want you to think, not what you'd think if you assessed them yourself. The way I figure, either they want to deceive you, or they want to explain really fast, which I just find kind of silly. It reminds me of that "Love Connection" gameshow with Chuck Woolery. If someone can truly put themself into a box, they are not someone I would be interested in dating.
LADoc00- Just don't get em knocked up and everything will be ok. Sooner or later we pharm folks will figure out how to make your sperm immobile without simultaneously impairing your testosterone production and you can go on male BC pills.
LADoc00- Just don't get em knocked up and everything will be ok. Sooner or later we pharm folks will figure out how to make your sperm immobile without simultaneously impairing your testosterone production and you can go on male BC pills.
bananaface said:What I'm saying though, is that how someone describes themself tells you what they want you to think, not what you'd think if you assessed them yourself. The way I figure, either they want to deceive you, or they want to explain really fast, which I just find kind of silly. It reminds me of that "Love Connection" gameshow with Chuck Woolery. If someone can truly put themself into a box, they are not someone I would be interested in dating.
LADoc00- Just don't get em knocked up and everything will be ok. Sooner or later we pharm folks will figure out how to make your sperm immobile without simultaneously impairing your testosterone production and you can go on male BC pills.
I need a hookup to the professional/rich women dating scene. Can anyone help here? A semi-cute, average looking radiologist would really be the ideal at this point. Someone who stays at home and reads on a Friday night but can still get a little freaky in the bedroom. Say 29-33 years old. Give me a hollah if you see such a gal. Im gonna drive around tonight and hit some different Starbucks around LA seeing if I can spot one.
B
b&ierstiefel
No, you're gonna sit right there in front of your computer all evening and surf SDN.LADoc00 said:Im gonna drive around tonight and hit some different Starbucks around LA seeing if I can spot one.
AndyMilonakis said:No, you're gonna sit right there in front of your computer all evening and surf SDN.
Not tonight bro. IM ON A MISSION FROM GOD.
LADoc00 said:IM ON A MISSION FROM GOD.
All the best with your hunt for a sugar momma........
But sugar mommas come with baggages of their own, be forewarned!
Come to Seattle this weekend! 😀LADoc00 said:I need a hookup to the professional/rich women dating scene. Can anyone help here? A semi-cute, average looking radiologist would really be the ideal at this point. Someone who stays at home and reads on a Friday night but can still get a little freaky in the bedroom. Say 29-33 years old. Give me a hollah if you see such a gal. Im gonna drive around tonight and hit some different Starbucks around LA seeing if I can spot one.
I'm going to be in Orlando.
B
b&ierstiefel
Yeah me neitherLADoc00 said:Not tonight bro. IM ON A MISSION FROM GOD.

It's really nice outside in Ann Arbor for once. There's this outdoor bar called Dominick's that I just found out is now open. We're gonna hit that place and order up some Sangria and beer. Oh yummy!
AndyMilonakis said:Yeah me neither
It's really nice outside in Ann Arbor for once. There's this outdoor bar called Dominick's that I just found out is now open. We're gonna hit that place and order up some Sangria and beer. Oh yummy!
I liked Dominick s a lot.......very hippie, very retro.....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
B
b&ierstiefel
quant said:I liked Dominick s a lot.......very hippie, very retro.....
it ain't retro. and not many hippies there either...college students and some grad students.i have a headache. i need a drink.
AndyMilonakis said:it ain't retro. and not many hippies there either...college students and some grad students.
i have a headache. i need a drink.
They have a lot pictures of hippies hanging on their walls.......rock star hippies of course....

bananaface said:Why do people describe themselves with empty phrases? Why can't they just let us make up our own minds about what we think of them?
deschutes said:And here you reach the heart of the ebil. "Think" is the operative word.
Yes, that is what I was referring to. When I said that "think" was the operative word, I meant that those people fail to consider that others would think enough to assess them objectively 🙂bananaface said:What I'm saying though, is that how someone describes themself tells you what they want you to think, not what you'd think if you assessed them yourself.
What I was going for is that they may realize that we are capable of assessing them objectively, but wish to avoid it, because they feel that a self-description would put them in a more favorable light than someone else's assessment.
I think we are once again saying the same thing in different words! 😀
No we are not! It's different! Different, I say!
B
b&ierstiefel
yes, you would be correct. i hadn't been to dom's since last summer. i guess i had forgotten this little detail.quant said:They have a lot pictures of hippies hanging on their walls.......rock star hippies of course....![]()
Similar threads
- Replies
- 38
- Views
- 7K