the expiration of the NBDE exams

Started by tjdentist
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tjdentist

New Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I am preparing for the NBDE exams and plan to get a degree in US. but I am in a very special situation and may not be able to apply for school for coming 2 years.
I know that the part I scores expires in 5 years. how about part II?
another silly question maybe: if I take part II now and then go to dental schools to get the degree, do I need to take the part II again?
thanks in advance,
tjdentist
 
tjdentist said:
Hi,
I am preparing for the NBDE exams and plan to get a degree in US. but I am in a very special situation and may not be able to apply for school for coming 2 years.
I know that the part I scores expires in 5 years. how about part II?
another silly question maybe: if I take part II now and then go to dental schools to get the degree, do I need to take the part II again?
thanks in advance,
tjdentist

You can take both exams now.......and u dont have to take part 2 again at school......however, you better have a good and valid explanation for not applying to schools for two years..that might be a question at all interviews......good luck...