The first semester is over. Wohaaa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

albaniandoc

Full Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just finished my first semester of pre-med since going back after 5 years. This semester I took Organic I and needles to say I aced it. I ended up with a 104% on the final exam. When I started I was extremely worried, and thinking that I would not even pass. As the semester progressed, I was studying harder and harder. I feel so much more confident toward the MCAT and this next semester I am taking Physics II and retaking Chem II for a better grade and as a review for the MCAT. DOn't give up non-trads. Good luck to all and Happy Holidays.
 
Congrats to you!! Another reason to drink waaaay too much eggnog this holiday season.