The Flu and Covid-19 - The Truth Comes Out

Started by Old Timer
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So Americans are fat pigs. That's partly true. What about our food delivery system. Factory farming? Feeding cows corn so as to chnage the entire biochemistry of meat? What about getting produce from Belgium? What about food deserts in low income neighborhood? Not that it's the most healthy food but we export almost 100% of our shrimp and import from the farmed toilets of China? We are so far from our food that it barely resembles food. How good are trans fats for heart health. And now that they are being phased out what about the replacement chemicals? Why are portions sizes increasing. Coke was originally sold in an a single serving size of 8 oz now it's 20 oz. The food industry has nothing to do with our general health, no siree Bob....

This is a free society. You can drink a 8 oz coke or 20 oz or just plain water. “No” is always an option.

Who are you to tell people what they should do with their lives? They know overeating will lead to obesity. People like to indulge not just with food but with cigarettes and alcohol. That is their choice. Let them face the health consequence. If there is no price to pay then more people would be doing it.
 
This is a free society. You can drink a 8 oz coke or 20 oz or just plain water. “No” is always an option.

Who are you to tell people what they should do with their lives? They know overeating will lead to obesity. People like to indulge not just with food but with cigarettes and alcohol. That is their choice. Let them face the health consequence. If there is no price to pay then more people would be doing it.
And there is no power of marketing. Now who is naive?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ban marketing (especially when it comes to pharmaceuticals, lawyers, needing cash now, food, shampoos).

When was the last time you see an ad for cigarettes? People are still smoking. It is a personal choice. They know it is unhealthy.
 
This is a free society. You can drink a 8 oz coke or 20 oz or just plain water. “No” is always an option.

Who are you to tell people what they should do with their lives? They know overeating will lead to obesity. People like to indulge not just with food but with cigarettes and alcohol. That is their choice. Let them face the health consequence. If there is no price to pay then more people would be doing it.


I agree with this. People should be able to do whatever they want with their own bodies. But I shouldn't have to pay for their healthcare then. They should have to pay for the repercussions of their own poor life choices...not the American taxpayer.
 
This reminds me
I agree with this. People should be able to do whatever they want with their own bodies. But I shouldn't have to pay for their healthcare then. They should have to pay for the repercussions of their own poor life choices...not the American taxpayer.
Preach
 
I agree with this. People should be able to do whatever they want with their own bodies. But I shouldn't have to pay for their healthcare then. They should have to pay for the repercussions of their own poor life choices...not the American taxpayer.
I completely agree but man once you start applying that idea to other things in our society.... we gon have some real problems. lol. I won't mention the specifics since it will start a political war lol
 
I hate ads in general, just let me watch my shows without interruptions.
Can't argue with the ad hate, that's why I pretty much only watch Netflix and HBO now. Banning them altogether seems extreme though; I don't know how else I would have discovered that I could have great-looking, flake-free hair without head and shoulders ads.

Sent from my HD1925 using SDN mobile