The future of retail pharmacy?????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MountainPharmD

custodiunt illud simplex
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This article is a bit old but I believe still note worthy....

http://www.scienceblog.com/community/older/archives/K/1/pub1968.html

This is where retail pharmacy is heading. Everyone thinks prescription drugs should be free or at least cost next to nothing. Drug companies should sell them for pennies or nothing at all, just give them away. Retail pharmacy and Pharmacists, who needs them, a waste of money. They are the reason drugs cost so much. The government should fund the building of huge warehouses full of prescription drugs free for the taking. Opps, that won't work who would these idoits sue when something went wrong?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hmmmmm......I think this horse is already dead - but who knows? Someone may bite!

The horse has been dead for a long time. Some people just wanna keep beating on it..again, and again...and again...
 
I know, I know the topic has been discussed ad nauseum. I posted it to stimulate some new debate. The horse has been beat but it is far from dead. I posted this because the thread about rude customers got me to thinking about why customers are rude, other than the fact that 75% of the American public are complete idiots. My apologies to any one who is tired of discussing it.
 
I know, I know the topic has been discussed ad nauseum. I posted it to stimulate some new debate. The horse has been beat but it is far from dead. I posted this because the thread about rude customers got me to thinking about why customers are rude, other than the fact that 75% of the American public are complete idiots. My apologies to any one who is tired of discussing it.


You're wrong. 80% are idiots. The rest are psychotic. Then there is me.
 
He's from Grant Town, grew up a WVU fan, played for WVU, and graduated from WVU. From how recruiting has been going already this season and how at home he is, I don't see him going anywhere. You have no idea how much he loves his job. Unless the NFL comes calling (not going to happen with the read option offense he uses), he's not going anywhere.
 
He's from Grant Town, grew up a WVU fan, played for WVU, and graduated from WVU. From how recruiting has been going already this season and how at home he is, I don't see him going anywhere. You have no idea how much he loves his job. Unless the NFL comes calling (not going to happen with the read option offense he uses), he's not going anywhere.

bookmark this page.
 
Are we back to college football teams again???? Is this the same thread or a different one????

Oh well.....better than ranting about retail pharmacy for sure!

Are any of these people interested at all in CA (oh & are they any good - we need good players again!!! - or would that be good owners - I get confused🙄 )
 
Are we back to college football teams again???? Is this the same thread or a different one????

Oh well.....better than ranting about retail pharmacy for sure!

Are any of these people interested at all in CA (oh & are they any good - we need good players again!!! - or would that be good owners - I get confused🙄 )

We're talking college football. SF needs a new ownership or management before they turn it around...I think.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The team will be killed by crackheads when driving through Trenton on the way to Morgantown.

Rutgers barely got past South Florida. God help them when Pat White and Steve Slaton get it going. I see you're from Georgia. Still hurting from January? They're having trouble beating Colorado, let alone doing anything at all this season in the SEC.
 
The team will be killed by crackheads when driving through Trenton on the way to Morgantown.

Rutgers barely got past South Florida. God help them when Pat White and Steve Slaton get it going. I see you're from Georgia. Still hurting from January? They're having trouble beating Colorado, let alone doing anything at all this season in the SEC.
I can give a rats ass about georgia...

I'm all about the U. The Big Easy sucked with the likes of Temple and that community college called Pittsburgh that we, Virginia Tech, and Boston College all high tailed it on out to a better conference. Now we have a real schedule like all SEC teams and it will be much harder for us to run the table.

Don't worry, I already know Miami sucks this year
 
He's from Grant Town, grew up a WVU fan, played for WVU, and graduated from WVU. From how recruiting has been going already this season and how at home he is, I don't see him going anywhere. You have no idea how much he loves his job. Unless the NFL comes calling (not going to happen with the read option offense he uses), he's not going anywhere.


Oh Mikey....😏