The I changed my signature thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tekar

Finally at peace
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Because medical school is one mile stone after another and so many of us have some form of those milestones in our signatures, I am starting this thread.

I am a first year medical student in the middle of our last set of block exams and I'm changing my signature to reflect completion of those exams (it's a blur and what's 4 days)

So with that

It's changed. Oh yeah!

Members don't see this ad.

Because medical school is one mile stone after another and so many of us have some form of those milestones in our signatures, I am starting this thread.

I am a first year medical student in the middle of our last set of block exams and I'm changing my signature to reflect completion of those exams (it's a blur and what's 4 days)

So with that

It's changed. Oh yeah!

Trying to be an upperclassman with that signature? :)

PS. Block 1, block 2, block 3.. what does all of that mean to the guy that's not at your school?

Members don't see this ad :)
Changed your sig already? lol

They didn't change their sig, it just only shows up once per page. In other words, the OP could care less if you know what it means or not.

Also, are you saying that you're an upperclassmen????? HAHAHA! You're a second year! You can call yourself that once you pass step 1 :thumbup:

Dude, forget your online signature, work on your ACTUAL signature. I changed mine when I became old enough to get a drivers liscence. Knowing that I would be singing a lot of documents, rather than write out my first and last name (15 letters) i condensed it to 5, first letter of my first, first four of my last.

THATS a change in signature ;)

So with that

It's changed. Oh yeah!

Lol I'm not gonna change my sig just yet. I first thought this thread would discuss changing your sig or SDN name to try and keep a lil anonymity. I was gonna say yup been there and done that, gave up.

They didn't change their sig, it just only shows up once per page. In other words, the OP could care less if you know what it means or not.

Also, are you saying that you're an upperclassmen????? HAHAHA! You're a second year! You can call yourself that once you pass step 1 :thumbup:

What are you talking about? I asked him if he was trying to mimic the upperclassmen on this forum with his signature.

What are you talking about? I asked him if he was trying to mimic the upperclassmen on this forum with his signature.

And i was mocking your thinking I give a crap to mimic anyone :D:D:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: