-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Little Mermaid WW
Started by PrincessButterCup
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
As there's been no activity for 7 hours . . . Objections to closing now?
No objections here, would be nice to see this game end.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No one.
The game continues.
It is now NIGHT 9. I'll close as soon as actions are in.
4 players remain.
5. @Animal Midwife
8. @LetItSnow
9. @kcoughli, The Sea King/Triton - ?
15. @DVMDream
Dead
14.75. @Karabiner13, Hans Christian Andersen
13. @StayingPositive2017, Flotsam
14.5. @PippyPony, Seahorse Herald
6. @rabbott1971, The Little Mermaid/Ariel
14. @finnickthedog, Aquata
7. @SportPonies, Scuttle
4. @Melchizedek, Princess/Human Ursula
3. @Coopah, Grimsby
11. @nohika, Flounder
1. @Trilt, Chef Louis
16. @Flim Flam Man, The Sea Witch
12. @Crayola227- Grandmother
10. @WildZoo, The Prince/Prince Eric
Are we officially in the running for longest lylo?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
***********
I think I can safely say this is excruciating for everyone involved
***********
I think I can safely say this is excruciating for everyone involved
***********
*****

********

********
***********
Is anybody dead yet? No?
Sigh. Call me when someone's dead yet.
***********
Is anybody dead yet? No?
Sigh. Call me when someone's dead yet.
***********
***************
***************
***************
Hey @LetItSnow
*****
I'm glad it's still going
I'm having fun spectating
thanks PBC
*****
I'm glad it's still going
I'm having fun spectating
thanks PBC
*****
🙁*****
I'm having fun spectating
thanks PBC
*****
Oh I’m sure
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's looking like I'll close at normal time tomorrow morning. Still waiting for a night action.
KC either does or doesn't kill someone successfully tonight... leaves 3 players if she does, she still doesn't win, gets lynched, game over... ok, can we just do the write up now? 🙂
Oh and contingency lynch KC in case I oversleep again like I did last night.
Hey KC, I randomized which person to protect. So you're guessing against the dice. Thought I'd save you trying to play a mind game.
Also,
***contingent lynch KC***
Also,
***contingent lynch KC***
Contingency Lynch kc
because I wanted that brag yesterday.
because I wanted that brag yesterday.
I gotta know, what is your actual ability??Contingency Lynch kc
because I wanted that brag yesterday.
Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
I being totally honest. I'm vanilla.
Did you start vanilla? I just can't believe that...I being totally honest. I'm vanilla.
Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
Yeah.
Did the other eel have an ability? I'd check but I'm on my phone in the train headed for the airportYeah.
Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
Did the other eel have an ability? I'd check but I'm on my phone in the train headed for the airport
Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
You have lynched @StayingPositive2017, Flotsam, a village tracker whose results experienced an unconventional delivery method. Rest well, Paws.
Right. No way you're vanilla. Can't believe no one else thinks that.
Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
Wouldn't the game have ended before this lylo started if I was?
Why would it? Idk your chaosy win conditionsWouldn't the game have ended before this lylo started if I was?
Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It wouldn't matter what my win condition was. As soon as village is equal with non-village, the game ends. And besides, if you've decided I'm chaos now, then who's the wolf?
Game ends when village has no chance to win or no chance to do anything but win. At least that's how I ran drop.It wouldn't matter what my win condition was. As soon as village is equal with non-village, the game ends. And besides, if you've decided I'm chaos now, then who's the wolf?
You are, aren't you? Haven't denied it yet. Nicely done
Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
Game ends when village has no chance to win or no chance to do anything but win. At least that's how I ran drop.
You are, aren't you? Haven't denied it yet. Nicely done
Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
That was DRoP though. I've never seen it another game. We're already at the point of "village can't win" if I'm chaos so the game should have ended three cycles ago. Do I really have to deny it? There's no way there are any chaos/neutral players left.
Even the mods have gotten tired of the long ending....
That was DRoP though. I've never seen it another game. We're already at the point of "village can't win" if I'm chaos so the game should have ended three cycles ago. Do I really have to deny it? There's no way there are any chaos/neutral players left.
We are not at the point of "village can't win" if you're chaos. If I successfully prevented a kill last night (which is random chance - I rolled for protection), then it would leave 2 villagers, 1 chaos, 1 wolf. If we lynch chaos or wolf, that would leave 2 village with 1 chaos or 1 wolf. If I were to protect successfully overnight, it would leave another chance to vote for the remaining chaos or wolf.
Traditionally, game ends when village number equals wolf number. Adding in things like chaos makes for more slippery rules depending on chaos win condition, mod-flavor-of-the-month, etc.
You're lying, or mistaken. Or I'm mistaken.
I just want to be dead, please tell me I'm dead.
Night closed, results pending!
******
I'm sorry! being behind the scenes more is a thankless job, apparently
thank you cdo!!!
******
I think this is a first for WW: 3 wolves dead, none of them lynched . . . how did this happen, village?
Actually, not a single villager was responsible. That's right. @Crayola227 single handedly killed @finnickthedog and @Melchizedek by using her redirecting ability. She figured out that KC was a wolf, too, when her redirection killed Mel - that was the only explanation for what happened. Except KC spun a tale about a new assassin ability given post-rez, and Crayola backed down. Let's give Cray a round of applause. With some luck and well-timed actions, Cray bagged two wolves! Well done!
Wrong film - I know
Triton knew this was the end. Without lynch protection, he would surely die today - the remaining villagers had finally figured him out. But Triton isn't afraid of death (he's already died once, after all). And so, Triton decided to take this game into his own hands.
Dead is @kcoughli, Triton / The Sea King, who came back from the dead as a wolf convert.
And so Village Wins! . . . somehow
Congratulations to the remaining players:
@Animal Midwife, who was one half of the mason pair Flotsam and Jetsam, and who received Flotsam's tracking results after her death
@LetItSnow, who was our valiant protector and who almost successfully bribed both Egg and myself with free booze. Well played, Sebastian.
@DVMDream, our beloved Max, who had one lynch protection. It's finally over DVMD!
Thanks to everyone who played! I'm sorry some things about this game were so messy - feel free to ask questions or offer critiques. Egg and I had a blast modding, and I hope the world's longest endgame didn't kill your spirits too badly.
Thanks for Playing!
3. @Coopah
4. @Melchizedek
5. @Animal Midwife
6. @rabbott1971
7. @SportPonies
8. @LetItSnow
9. @kcoughli
10. @WildZoo
11. @nohika
12. @Crayola227
13. @StayingPositive2017
14. @finnickthedog
14 1/2. @PippyPony
14 3/4. @Karabiner13
15. @DVMDream
16. @Flim Flam Man
Actually, not a single villager was responsible. That's right. @Crayola227 single handedly killed @finnickthedog and @Melchizedek by using her redirecting ability. She figured out that KC was a wolf, too, when her redirection killed Mel - that was the only explanation for what happened. Except KC spun a tale about a new assassin ability given post-rez, and Crayola backed down. Let's give Cray a round of applause. With some luck and well-timed actions, Cray bagged two wolves! Well done!
Wrong film - I know
Public apology to Dubz, who should have had more than one rez to balance out this craptastic village role.
And so Village Wins! . . . somehow
Congratulations to the remaining players:
@Animal Midwife, who was one half of the mason pair Flotsam and Jetsam, and who received Flotsam's tracking results after her death
which were of N1 only, and Paws tracked AM 😉
@LetItSnow, who was our valiant protector and who almost successfully bribed both Egg and myself with free booze. Well played, Sebastian.
@DVMDream, our beloved Max, who had one lynch protection. It's finally over DVMD!

Thanks to everyone who played! I'm sorry some things about this game were so messy - feel free to ask questions or offer critiques. Egg and I had a blast modding, and I hope the world's longest endgame didn't kill your spirits too badly.
Thanks for Playing!
1. @Trilt 3. @Coopah
4. @Melchizedek
5. @Animal Midwife
6. @rabbott1971
7. @SportPonies
8. @LetItSnow
9. @kcoughli
10. @WildZoo
11. @nohika
12. @Crayola227
13. @StayingPositive2017
14. @finnickthedog
14 1/2. @PippyPony
14 3/4. @Karabiner13
15. @DVMDream
16. @Flim Flam Man
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Like I didn't have enough trust issues already 😉
Appreciate the murder though @kcoughli, fully recognize that you could have just let me continue to suffer
Appreciate the murder though @kcoughli, fully recognize that you could have just let me continue to suffer
Thanks for letting me hangout in wolfchat mods even though you wouldn't let me talk strategy or mentor. Haunting was fun!
The wolf-pack that never got lynched! Wooo!
Sorry friend, that's why I was thinking you had to be chaos.Like I didn't have enough trust issues already 😉
Appreciate the murder though @kcoughli, fully recognize that you could have just let me continue to suffer
Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
@kcoughli Did you actually think I was lying about my ability?
You were, you started as Mason! And yes, I even submitted to protect you from lynch because I figured if wolves couldn't win chaos should [emoji14]@kcoughli Did you actually think I was lying about my ability?
Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone else want into dead chat?
You were, you started as Mason! And yes, I even submitted to protect you from lynch because I figured if wolves couldn't win chaos should [emoji14]
Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
Well, a mason is mostly vanilla... (at least enough to claim with) But thanks for the protection! 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That makes a lot more sense now

Also, because it's bugging me, I edited Mel's and my convo a bit to go along with the "no wolf mention" I claimed.
I noticed 😛Also, because it's bugging me, I edited Mel's and my convo a bit to go along with the "no wolf mention" I claimed.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K