Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What do you need the full windows for??
You can always get a keyboard for a tab.
It'll be excellent if you use MS OneNote. Very useful.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What do you need the full windows for??
You can always get a keyboard for a tab.
Nooo! Don't let his thread get back on topic! Spiriva!! Help!!
Your little ones are adooooorable! How old are they? Such cuties.
And you look exactly as I pictured you. 😉
Aaww thanks! I kind of like them. They are 8 and 2, 6 years apart to the day.
And you look just like your avatar. You are very pretty! 😉
Look out, we got a Facebook crowd in here. 😉
Why thank you! And further proof that pharmacy really is a small world. We have 2-degrees of separation (if I'm doing my math correctly). I believe you may have been co-residents (?) with my colleagues' "bff". They are UMKC grads!
FB doesnt run one these ice cream sammich thingies does it? We should be safe!

FB doesnt run one these ice cream sammich thingies does it? We should be safe!
el 🙂
**Not** a FB user but it works just fine on ICS.
Which is why we're safe!
which is why we're safe!
Did you just call me an internet predator?
If the z fits!
Really??? Interesting!
What do you need the full windows for??
You can always get a keyboard for a tab.

http://androidcommunity.com/google-...dly-launching-in-first-half-of-2013-20121012/
Tons of tech news sites dropped this rumor today that the 10" Nexus won't be around until "first half" of 13, meaning it could be May or June. And it's still all rumors. I was hoping to pick one up for the holiday season, especially since I've got my inpatient and acute care rotations coming up.
Obviously I can't wait, so what's the current recommendation for a rotation tablet?
Really no need to ever get on the computer at home.
Just because I bumped an old thread doesn't mean the title of the thread changed. No crApple please.Coming out this month or next month, Ipad mini might be an option. I think it will be priced at $299, a reasonable price for a tablet. I'd never recommend a product from Apple if comes out to be over $300.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.