The Official 8/14/2009 MCAT Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thebillsfan

Unseasoned Veteran
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Get Excited!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CRAZY where the eff are my scores in going crazy actually watching some crap show called melrose place on cw!!!! fhjdkshfjdkslfhksd

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! Some food for thought...I wonder if the AAMC people ever go home on release dates. In other words, I wonder if they would leave the office (or wherever on God's green earth they work) and then come back tomorrow? Not trying to scare anybody...just wondering...

What I find so annoying is that we are paying for a service. AAMC has no problem running the MCAT as a business... we have deadlines, get charged late registration, etc. But when it comes to getting results out on time, it doesn't matter. I cannot imagine they didn't know that our scores would be late today. It wouldn't have taken much to post that on their website...

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 306 (59 members and 247 guests)
IntelInside, Addy k, AspiringDocc, Bauer24, BenJMan, bfarn30, Bruinsfinalfour, carolynr, cgull2288, chels02, DAJ22, DP89, DrChuck24, DrDuran, DrMeow, emno, FlowRate, FuturePittMed, G1SG2, grapz, hisean17, Hyperchondria, jikuty, joegrind, jryckman3, Jsm391, Kandi, ladyh, loveoforganic, lucy12, mb87, MM1234, napoleon56765, PaternalAdvisor, Piccino, praesto7, PRATFO, prophecygirl, PurpleStar, Roark, robynrich, s2thindi, scubagirl5, scummie, Shb213, SirSpicious, Sniper187, SraCastro, surfturf, TheBoondocks, Tokspor, Triangle09, txt1234, vandyam, WAPhoenix, woodgate1234, wrkndply, ykmedicine

damn thats a lot of ppl

This does suck. As a 2 PM test-taker, I was prepared for the fact that my scores might come a little later tonight, but I was thinking at least the 8 AMs would have their scores by now... :(

Just wondering if the MCAT people have just waited until the next day or until late that night to release the majority of the test taker's scores? I mean, for sure, they'll be in by like...11ish, right? Right??

Members don't see this ad :)
Dear August 14 MCAT takers, we are sorry to inform you that your MCAT scores have all been lost. We wanted to wait and see if we could find them before Sep 15, but unfortunately we could not. All test takers will be given a 21 or can opt to take the test again. We suck at our jobs and love torturing pre-med students, sincerly the AAMC

Dear August 14 MCAT takers, we are sorry to inform you that your MCAT scores have all been lost. We wanted to wait and see if we could find them before Sep 15, but unfortunately we could not. All test takers will be given a 21 or can opt to take the test again. We suck at our jobs and love torturing pre-med students, sincerly the AAMC

I might have to take that 21 and move on with my life b/c I cannot POSSIBLY imagine to go through this torture again:(

This does suck. As a 2 PM test-taker, I was prepared for the fact that my scores might come a little later tonight, but I was thinking at least the 8 AMs would have their scores by now... :(

I'm pretty sure that all the scores out come at the same time, regardless of the session that you took it.

lol....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

What I find so annoying is that we are paying for a service. AAMC has no problem running the MCAT as a business... we have deadlines, get charged late registration, etc. But when it comes to getting results out on time, it doesn't matter. I cannot imagine they didn't know that our scores would be late today. It wouldn't have taken much to post that on their website...

AHH I completely agree. I am sooo annoyed right now.

So I asked someone for a good way to pass the time. He said he personally would pull on his wenis until he got a very happy feeling. I've been pulling on my wenis for hours, and my elbow's starting to get sore. What the eff.

We all already suffer enough going the extra mile on every f**king thing that we do over the course of our entire f**king undergrad, then we each drop 200 + bones so that all those AMCAS dbags can get a kick out of watching people who have already suffered enough just suffer more. It's amazing that they compile together some very tough questions and essentially assemble one of the hardest standardized tests on the planet but when it comes to some of the most basic tasks that a chimpanzee could follow, i.e. following directions (scores will be posted at 5 p.m. (fail) ) they can't do it. great f**king job.

So I asked someone for a good way to pass the time. He said he personally would pull on his wenis until he got a very happy feeling. I've been pulling on my wenis for hours, and my elbow's starting to get sore. What the eff.
LMFAO....freakin elbows give out to easily...:laugh:

Only sore elbows and no happy feeling? Try and try again.

and the best part is that the test is computerzed. Had it been on paper, they will take forever.
A computerised test result can be imediately.

these ppl seriously need to keep people much better informed about when they'll be releasing their scores...