There is a secondary application where you upload two LORs and a LOR from a community service supervisor.I somehow overlooked that ASDOH requires a community service supervisor LOR when I submitted my aadsas application. In my aadsas app, i had 2 science professors, 1 research prof, and 1 dentist LOR. Since there is no secondary app and all 4 letters spots have been filled, how i can submit the service LOR to the school. There is no separate secondary app where i can upload the letter. What to do? Do i have to email LOR to the school?
I booked a room with Airbnb, very cheap, ubered to and from university and airport..For those who already had their interviews, where did you all stay? Any hotels in the area that provide free shuttle service to the university? Thanks in advance!
Got an interview invite today for November 7thI've yet to hear anything back from them after they recieved my EC LOR. Anyone else gotten interviews yet? If so can you post your DAT/GPA/IN-OUT State?
You have a solid GPA for me it was supper interrogative regarding my academic setbacks. I was disappointed because they really emphasize community service and I went in with the mindset to discuss the various endeavors that I took part in but they kept telling me stats on how rigorous the curriculum is and how many students end up dropping out in the first two weeks. It was really discouraging and it seemed like they wandered off a bit while I was talking, at times.Got an interview invite today for November 7th
No sections below a 17
Out of state
Can anyone who interviewed here please tell me how it was?
Hey guys and gals. I know some of you have already had your interviews, and I don't know how much help I can be with that specific section because it sounds like the interview process has changed a bit, but I am a current D1 student at ASDOH and can periodically check and answer any questions you might have about the program/life in AZ.
Sorry! I've had some Ipad issues today.
Thanks a ton for your help!
- What was your GPA/DAT/instate-or-outofstate?
- What's class/student life been like the first year?
- Hardest class? Easiest class?
- How has your stress been?
- How is the stress of your peers?
- Do they push you to be cutthroat/gunners to specialize a lot?
- Best advice?
- Do you have anything you wish you'd known when you were interviewing?
- How many students per instructor are there in clinic and whats the student:faculty ratio outside clinic?
- What kind of procedures will I be able to do in clinic?
- How many days a week am I guaranteed a chair in clinic to schedule patients? I know you dont generally get as much your first year but you may know.
- How are students expected to get patients?
- Are there many hidden costs that you didnt know or wish you knew about before you started?
- Is your literature all e-based or still general book based?
I flew to sky harbor. It's only 20-30 minutes from Mesa depending on the traffic. It's not a big deal.So i just booked my flight to Phoenix-Skyharbor airport for this interview (there were no flights to Phoenix-mesa airport from my city). Anyone else run into this?
It's 3. Group, MMI, 2on1. All low stressHey guys, so I'm interviewing here on Nov 14. On the interview invitation email it said that we are having a panel interview and MMIs. Im a bit confused as to whether we are having one or the other or both. How many MMIs? And, how difficult are they? Please let me know whoever went for an interview this cycle.