Status
Not open for further replies.

ahaw20

2+ Year Member
Aug 30, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
Talking to Azra last week she said that the admissions committee is meeting this week trying to fill the class and put out an alternate list by sometime this week. Hopefully that means some of us who have been waiting a long time can finally get some sense of closure!

littleangle

2+ Year Member
May 20, 2015
Talking to Azra last week she said that the admissions committee is meeting this week trying to fill the class and put out an alternate list by sometime this week. Hopefully that means some of us who have been waiting a long time can finally get some sense of closure!
Do you know how many seats are left?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

About the Ads

littleangle

2+ Year Member
May 20, 2015
Does anybody heard anything about the waitlist yet? I checked last year thread and by this time, the waitlist had been finalized already. I haven't gotten anything since the still considering email after the interview :(

Mar 17, 2017
Does anybody heard anything about the waitlist yet? I checked last year thread and by this time, the waitlist had been finalized already. I haven't gotten anything since the still considering email after the interview :(

Hi,
If you don't mind me asking:
When was your interview? This month? How soon after the interview you got "still considering email"?
Thanks!

Nov 13, 2015
Anyone know if this has been done? It doesn't look like it from what I am seeing

About the Ads
May 2, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
i got an interview invite today. my date is September 12th
Hi! I just got my interview invite. I'm probably one of the last ones. I was wondering if you would be willing to share your interview experience? Is it like a panel? Is it timed? And even though my interview is for Asdoh, going to mosdoh to interview... how was that?

redhotchiligochu

D3
2+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2016
USA
Status
Dental Student
Hi! I just got my interview invite. I'm probably one of the last ones. I was wondering if you would be willing to share your interview experience? Is it like a panel? Is it timed? And even though my interview is for Asdoh, going to mosdoh to interview... how was that?
As much as I'd like to help, all interviewees at ASDOH have agreed to not discuss specifics regarding the interview.

Although I can give you one (cliche) advice: be yourself! And the people there are super-nice

Reactions: Agret

tmac2therack

2+ Year Member
Aug 30, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
I just got the waitlist email. Anyone have any information on how many are on the waitlist and how the committee chooses from it?

ahaw20

2+ Year Member
Aug 30, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
I got a rejection today just a few minutes ago, interviewed back on September 12th. Good luck to everyone on the waitlist!

About the Ads

redhotchiligochu

D3
2+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2016
USA
Status
Dental Student
I just got another acceptance, will keep you guys posted on my status.

redhotchiligochu

D3
2+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2016
USA
Status
Dental Student
Gave up my spot here a few days ago. Wishing you all luck for those on the waiting list!

Mterres

2+ Year Member
May 17, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
I don't know if anyone from the class of 2021 still looks at this thread, but I have a random question. Do we really need a laptop that meets all the minimum required specs for school? I have a MacBook Air with 4GB of RAM and it says we need 8. Is it really necessary or can I get by using the IPAD pro with my MacBook Air?

It'sMeBusyBee

2+ Year Member
Aug 12, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
Anybody know how big the waitlist usually is?

Reactions: stormingorman17
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the Ads