***The Official ASDOH Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you that know the area or interviewed, any recommendations of places to visit/eat around ASDOH?

There's an In-N-Out near there if you don't live near one and/or have always wanted to try lmao!

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone that hasn't visited ASDOH, it's dope!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't heard anything from ASDOH. I really want an interview here. Do they interview a ton of people each time they interview? Do they do most of their acceptances on December 1st? Are a lot of other people in the same boat not hearing from them? My application was complete in July...

Has anyone that interviewed a while ago received another email about "still being considered". I have only gotten the email once and am wondering if people get it twice before Dec 1st?

I haven't heard anything from ASDOH. I really want an interview here. Do they interview a ton of people each time they interview? Do they do most of their acceptances on December 1st? Are a lot of other people in the same boat not hearing from them? My application was complete in July...

They said they accept around 30 people on December 1st. I had my interview yesterday and there were 18 of us. Do you have a lot of community service hours? I have about 800. Based on their presentations they mostly want students who are service-oriented.

Same! Haven't heard a thing and I have 600 community service hours. Really want to go here.

They said they accept around 30 people on December 1st. I had my interview yesterday and there were 18 of us. Do you have a lot of community service hours? I have about 800. Based on their presentations they mostly want students who are service-oriented.

Thanks for the reply, good to know! I have about that many volunteer hours, it's one of the main reasons I chose to apply to ASDOH, I really like that about their dental program. Good luck this December 1st :)!

Reactions: 1 user
Long time lurker, first time poster.

After months of not hearing back since my last interview in September (and starting to lose my cool), I just got invited for an interview today! Don't lose hope; you may be hearing back soon!

PS: when I signed up for interviews there was still Dec 5, Jan 9, and Jan 10 as of now.

After months of not hearing back since my last interview in September (and starting to lose my cool), I just got invited for an interview today! Don't lose hope; you may be hearing back soon!

PS: when I signed up for interviews there was still Dec 5, Jan 9, and Jan 10 as of now.
Congrats, If you dont mind, what are your GPA and DAT's and are you IN state or OUT.

Im sittin here with a 3.4 sGPA and 3.44 oGPA @20avg credits/term like :shrug: Hopefully I'll hear back soon and be there with you!

Members don't see this ad :)

Good luck at your interview! ASDOH is a great dental school in my opinion - I was very impressed. They handpick their favorites so just be yourself and show why you belong there.

Unfortunately got a rejection email this morning :( was really hoping for an interview here. Good luck to those that have interviews coming up though!

For those that received rejections: did you have interviews or was it a rejection w/o an interview?

Got my rejection too this morning with no interview. I thought I was what they were looking for but guess I was wrong. Timing was a bit cruel considering tomorrow is December 1st but life goes on! Good luck to all who got interviews!

Got my rejection too this morning with no interview. I thought I was what they were looking for but guess I was wrong. Timing was a bit cruel considering tomorrow is December 1st but life goes on! Good luck to all who got interviews!
I thought the same thing!! Such bad timing. Praying for good news tomorrow!

Did y'all just get the computer glitch email?

Did y'all just get the computer glitch email?
Yeah, apparently (at least for some including you and I) the rejection email that many got was in error due to "computer glitch", to disregard the previous email, and we should hear back further correspondence on the application in 4-8 weeks regarding status. SO YOU'RE SAYING THERES A CHANCE /dumbanddummer :nod:

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah, apparently the rejection email that many got was in error due to "computer glitch" and we should hear back further correspondence on the application in 4-8 weeks regarding status. SO YOU'RE SAYING THERES A CHANCE /dumbanddummer

You just made my day. WHAT WAS ALL THAT ONE IN A MILLION TALK!

Luckily I just saw the emails now, so I got the rejection followed immediately by the apology haha. Still a terrible time to have that kind of computer glitch. I guess it's better than a glitch where we all get invited to interview...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

nvm nvm FALSE ALARM I wasn't expecting an amazon package and the package just so happened to have came from AZ lol
got my hopes up ugh

I've been waiting to post this for years... I just got the call! I am officially accepted to ASDOH for 2021!!!!!!!!! Aghhhhhhh!!! So excited!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Congratulations to those of you who have been accepted! Still trying to wait patiently!

I've been waiting to post this for years... I just got the call! I am officially accepted to ASDOH for 2021!!!!!!!!! Aghhhhhhh!!! So excited!

Congrats! Call and email?! Or call only?

Thanks for the reply, good to know! I have about that many volunteer hours, it's one of the main reasons I chose to apply to ASDOH, I really like that about their dental program. Good luck this December 1st :)!
Thank you! I got accepted at 9am PT! Can't wait to meet my future classmates :D

Did those people that got that rejection email get accepted today?

So what does it mean if we've interviewed but didn't get a call today?

Reactions: 1 users
So what does it mean if we've interviewed but didn't get a call today?

This is pure speculation...if you didn't get a call then you didn't get accepted. But if you didn't get a rejection email/call, then you aren't rejected. They probably won't waitlist until later (think March-May). So essentially, we are in pre-dental Purgatory.

Curious as to whether they sent out dec. 1st rejections for those that interviewed?

Cancelling my interview here! I hope someone that really deserves it gets my spot! Best of luck to all of you! :)

AHHhhhh lmao the lack of posts on here is making me so anxious haha. Haven't received a reply yet and just wondering if I should call or not. I remember hearing something like they would let everyone know their statuses (accepted/rejected/waitlisted) by like the first few days or week, but my interview was so long ago that I'm not entirely sure anymore!! Hope everyone else has had better luck haha

AHHhhhh lmao the lack of posts on here is making me so anxious haha. Haven't received a reply yet and just wondering if I should call or not. I remember hearing something like they would let everyone know their statuses (accepted/rejected/waitlisted) by like the first few days or week, but my interview was so long ago that I'm not entirely sure anymore!! Hope everyone else has had better luck haha
I'm in the same boat! I absolutely loved this school and want to hear back so bad!

Is there any possible way we can check our status? I tried to log onto the ASDOH portal, however, it didn't allow me to. I haven't interviewed but I did receive the "computer glitch" email.

Is there any possible way we can check our status? I tried to log onto the ASDOH portal, however, it didn't allow me to. I haven't interviewed but I did receive the "computer glitch" email.

How long did it take after completing the supplemental to hear anything from the school? I recently completed my sup

I finished my supplemental the end of July to early August and I just finished my Academic Update last week. I guess, that'll take some time as well. But ASDOH hasn't shown up on my AADSAS portal at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.