*** The Official Buffalo Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Started by Faux
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Faux

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Welcome everyone! Now its our time to come up to bat. Its been a long road for many of us but we're not at the finish line, not just yet!


Really hoping I get an interview here. I hear a lot of terrific things about this school. Good luck to everyone 🙂
 
Last edited:
I haven't gotten anything aside from the supplemental payment receipt, but I also don't have my DAT scores in so they wouldn't be reviewing my app yet anyway.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think they contact people, it said to pay the fee when you submit your AADSAS application
 
LOL oops I posted in the wrong thread, meant to say that for a different school. This is the problem with having many tabs of SDN open at once haha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got my under review email about a week ago. Here's to hoping!
0GPA: 3.05
sGPA: 3.15
DAT: 21/21/23
Medical Laboratory Scientist for 6 years
 
What do you guys think my chances are at Buffalo?
Sci gpa 3.36
Overall 3.39
Dat 19AA/19TS/19PAT
100 hours dental shadowing
100+ hours volunteering
And I'm instate.
 
I paid the fee July 22.. But still have not heard anything ie. an under review email. Anyone else submit around then or later and get the email?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am also really hoping to get an interview from UB🙁 I hope they call out this week! Fingers crossed
 
I paid the fee July 22.. But still have not heard anything ie. an under review email. Anyone else submit around then or later and get the email?

I submitted on 7/21 and just got the "application is ready for review" email on 8/25!
 
How long did it take you to get the app complete email after you pay the application fee?
I paid for my fee last Wednesday and received the app complete email on Friday so it's pretty quick! Hopefully there will be more activity on this thread (interview invites?!) :]
 
3.37 gpa
3.23 sgpa
23AA/25TS/21PAT (recently taken)
In State
1000+ Dental Experience/Assisting

My top school, heres hoping my gpa doesn't hold me too far back.
 
A little slow on the get-go this year..... hopefully next week our inboxes will blow up! :clap:
 
anytime I get a notification saying someone replied to this thread, my anxiety level goes from 1 to infinity lol
 
oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@PotentialDentist16 it's better than a rejection tho! and at least you heard from them lol I feel like they lost my stuff or something and I am just too scared of contacting them