*** The Official Buffalo Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

SGPA: 3.89. OGPA: 3.77
DAT: 19
OOS
I have nearly similar stats. Do you have a lot of volunteer hours? I heard they are big on that.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can anyone give me an idea about the short essay for interview?!
is that ethical question or something general and how important is it?!

Can anyone give me an idea about the short essay for interview?!
is that ethical question or something general and how important is it?!

It was very short like 3-4 sentences max. I don't think it was that important, but the interviewers used it to ask me a question. During my interview day, it was a general question but I think they change the question each time.

It was very short like 3-4 sentences max. I don't think it was that important, but the interviewers used it to ask me a question. During my interview day, it was a general question but I think they change the question each time.
Thank you

I have not heard back at all since I've applied. I hope that is not the last day.
I don’t think that Feb 24 is the last day. I called and he said that they might go in March this cycle.

I just did my interview and they said today was their last interview session

Reactions: 1 user
Have they mentioned anything about the waitlist? @Shan88
I have been on the waitlist lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Not really but I think they have approx 15 seat available as of now

Got an offer an hour ago!!! Fingers crossed for all of you!

I just got a continued review email so I guess they are still interviewing? If they weren't they would've probably sent a rejection at this point.

I just got a continued review email so I guess they are still interviewing? If they weren't they would've probably sent a rejection at this point.
apparently the last day of interview was this Monday ...
when was your interview ?

what does continuing review mean? is it like waitlisted ?

apparently the last day of interview was this Monday ...
when was your interview ?

what does continuing review mean? is it like waitlisted ?
I have not received an interview yet. They emailed me today, the email said that my application was reviewed and they still have not made a decision and that it is in "continued review" status where they will review it again. So, im assuming they are still interviewing because if they really were done interviewing it would have been a straight forward rejection email.

I have not received an interview yet. They emailed me today, the email said that my application was reviewed and they still have not made a decision and that it is in "continued review" status where they will review it again. So, im assuming they are still interviewing because if they really were done interviewing it would have been a straight forward rejection email.
got you. then hopefully you get an interview

Has anyone gotten off the waitlist yet or heard anything? Interviewed 12/6 waitlisted 12/9.

also when are second deposits due at UB?

Has anyone gotten off the waitlist yet or heard anything? Interviewed 12/6 waitlisted 12/9.

also when are second deposits due at UB?
I interviewed 2/24 and got acceptance on 2/25. My first deposit is due on 3/15 but as I know there wasn’t any information regarding second deposit

Hi everyone,

I interviewed on 2/24 and they said we would hear last week but I have not heard anything yet. Is anyone else in the same boat?

Hi everyone,

I interviewed on 2/24 and they said we would hear last week but I have not heard anything yet. Is anyone else in the same boat?
Check the portal, I heard back last Thursday.

Anyone still waitlisted at buffalo and interviewed back in December?

Does anyone know if the class is full? They had their students admittance dinner the other day so I'm assuming the class is full but I could be wrong

Does anyone know if the class is full? They had their students admittance dinner the other day so I'm assuming the class is full but I could be wrong
I doubt it because when I called, I was told they're def going to go through their alternate list.

He is the man even tho he didn't answer my email lol

I got an acceptance today! Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 2 users
Is there any current students? Please DM me, I have some questions. I really appreciate it

Withdrew from my seat today, Good luck to you all and congrats to the person that will take the spot!

I have been on the waitlist since December
Also, I think this Corona outbreak might have paused everything

I have been on the waitlist since December
Also, I think this Corona outbreak might have paused everything
I kind of want to give them a call, but also want to be considerate of everything that's happening and that they may be running behind schedule.