You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*** The Official Buffalo Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***
Started by AngleClass3
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Any waitlist movement recently?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lakers2324
Full Member
I'm still waitlisted. Send them a letter of intent to the admissions email and cc Luke
Yea I did so about a month ago; got confirmation it was added to my file. Was expecting something after April 1st (deposit refund), but nothing yet.I'm still waitlisted. Send them a letter of intent to the admissions email and cc Luke
Lakers2324
Full Member
Same here. I think someone from this thread that was also waitlisted was later accepted. They constantly called admissions
Lakers2324
Full Member
If you have any updates let them know
Lakers2324
Full Member
Did not hear back but I will decline my waitlist spot
Good luck to everyone!
Good luck to everyone!
Where will you be attending?Did not hear back but I will decline my waitlist spot
Good luck to everyone!
Any updates ?
There’s a fb group already. Just search up “buffalo dental class of 2024” and it should pop upYou guys make a fb group yet?
Accepted off the waitlist today! Don't lose hope!
IS or OOS?Accepted off the waitlist today! Don't lose hope!
ISIS or OOS?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratss. When you were interview ?Accepted off the waitlist today! Don't lose hope!
Welcome aboard, don't forget to join the FB page.Accepted off the waitlist today! Don't lose hope!
Congratss. When you were interview ?
Oct 22nd!
Thank you!Welcome aboard, don't forget to join the FB page.
D
deleted972255
Thank you!
Hi everyone, I'm an upperclassman at UB Dental-would anyone be interested in taking over my lease at Axis 360? It would run from August 1 2020 to July 31 2021. It is a 2 bdrm, 2 bthrm apartment, with a rate of $759 per person ($1520 total). The leases for each person are separate, so you are not responsible if your roommate leaves or stops paying rent.
PM me if you are interested-I can also provide a video of the apartment-its a very nice place.
is there any chance for getting of the waitlist at this point ?
I just got off the waitlist last week!is there any chance for getting of the waitlist at this point ?
wow congratulationsss. Did you do anything to get off the waitlist ?I just got off the waitlist last week!
Thank you! I would just make sure they know you're still interested. I called a few times and sent a LOIwow congratulationsss. Did you do anything to get off the waitlist ?
dreamdental28
New Member
Does anyone know if the class is full for this cycle?
Does anyone know if the class is full for this cycle?
It’s almost full. My guess is maybe there’s a spot or two if people end up leaving the class to go to another school
Anyone have suggestions for housing? I'm OOS and not really familiar with the area. I was looking at Collegiate Village, but wanted to make sure it's a safe area. I'm looking to stay in a single
Hi, I'm not going to UB Dental but I lived at Collegiate Village during my undergraduate. I was very happy at Collegiate Village. Even though the price is more expensive than other apartments, I would say that the amenities and gated community were definitely worth the price I paid. The location is not the greatest...like I wouldn't take a walk down the streets late at night...but because the complex is gated, I never felt unsafe.
Also, in my opinion, the majority of undergrads and grads tend to flock towards Villas at Chestnut Ridge, Villas on Rensch, and Sweethome. Therefore, if you're looking for a more quiet place to study, Collegiate Village (compared to the others) would be a good place for that.
Lastly, I REALLY enjoyed their bus service to and from campus. I believe most other major off campus student housing complexes offer it, but it saves so much time and hassle on driving. But, I would suggest having a car as backup because when it comes time for winter storms and classes are still scheduled for some reason...bus schedules may be delayed and could make you late (speaking from experience lol).
Good luck!
Hi, I'm not going to UB Dental but I lived at Collegiate Village during my undergraduate. I was very happy at Collegiate Village. Even though the price is more expensive than other apartments, I would say that the amenities and gated community were definitely worth the price I paid. The location is not the greatest...like I wouldn't take a walk down the streets late at night...but because the complex is gated, I never felt unsafe.
Also, in my opinion, the majority of undergrads and grads tend to flock towards Villas at Chestnut Ridge, Villas on Rensch, and Sweethome. Therefore, if you're looking for a more quiet place to study, Collegiate Village (compared to the others) would be a good place for that.
Lastly, I REALLY enjoyed their bus service to and from campus. I believe most other major off campus student housing complexes offer it, but it saves so much time and hassle on driving. But, I would suggest having a car as backup because when it comes time for winter storms and classes are still scheduled for some reason...bus schedules may be delayed and could make you late (speaking from experience lol).
Good luck!
Thank you so much for the information. I've read various things about it like smell smoke, car being ran all the time. Have you had any experience with that? I was going to go with Axis 360 but they don't have ability till 8/17 and I need to move in earlier...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you so much for the information. I've read various things about it like smell smoke, car being ran all the time. Have you had any experience with that? I was going to go with Axis 360 but they don't have ability till 8/17 and I need to move in earlier...
Unfortunately, I have not had experience with the smell of smoke or cars being on all the time.
I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but my apartment building was very close to the front office building/security gate; this could have influenced the quiet nature of my building.
When does orientation week start?
Aug 3rdWhen does orientation week start?
Hi, how was the interview process?I received an acceptance this past Friday after interviewing 1/14. There was one other date available in January when I received my offer to interview, which was 1/28. Dr. Abel was very clear in stating that there are still plenty of seats available in the 2024 class, and that if invited to interview, you are by no means interviewing for a waitlist position. I did send a letter of interest back in December, for your reference. Keep your hopes up!
Hi! I have my interview on 1/21. Any tips on interview? This is my top school choice!Interview 1/31
Accepted 2/5 around 3:30pm
OOS
21 aa
21 science
3.43 gpa
So excited!! Good luck everyone
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K