*** The Official Buffalo Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Same here, I know some schools are closed and some schools are still operating, but with much less faculty

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone get accepted off the waitlist? Starting to lose hope

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm still waitlisted. Send them a letter of intent to the admissions email and cc Luke

I'm still waitlisted. Send them a letter of intent to the admissions email and cc Luke
Yea I did so about a month ago; got confirmation it was added to my file. Was expecting something after April 1st (deposit refund), but nothing yet.

Same here. I think someone from this thread that was also waitlisted was later accepted. They constantly called admissions

Anyone get off the waitlist recently? Really want to attend here

Did not hear back but I will decline my waitlist spot
Good luck to everyone!

Accepted off the waitlist today! Don't lose hope!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you!

Hi everyone, I'm an upperclassman at UB Dental-would anyone be interested in taking over my lease at Axis 360? It would run from August 1 2020 to July 31 2021. It is a 2 bdrm, 2 bthrm apartment, with a rate of $759 per person ($1520 total). The leases for each person are separate, so you are not responsible if your roommate leaves or stops paying rent.
PM me if you are interested-I can also provide a video of the apartment-its a very nice place.

is there any chance for getting of the waitlist at this point ?

wow congratulationsss. Did you do anything to get off the waitlist ?
Thank you! I would just make sure they know you're still interested. I called a few times and sent a LOI

I just gave up my seat to UB so hopefully one of you waitlisted individuals on here gets a call soon!

Anyone have suggestions for housing? I'm OOS and not really familiar with the area. I was looking at Collegiate Village, but wanted to make sure it's a safe area. I'm looking to stay in a single

Anyone have suggestions for housing? I'm OOS and not really familiar with the area. I was looking at Collegiate Village, but wanted to make sure it's a safe area. I'm looking to stay in a single

Hi, I'm not going to UB Dental but I lived at Collegiate Village during my undergraduate. I was very happy at Collegiate Village. Even though the price is more expensive than other apartments, I would say that the amenities and gated community were definitely worth the price I paid. The location is not the greatest...like I wouldn't take a walk down the streets late at night...but because the complex is gated, I never felt unsafe.

Also, in my opinion, the majority of undergrads and grads tend to flock towards Villas at Chestnut Ridge, Villas on Rensch, and Sweethome. Therefore, if you're looking for a more quiet place to study, Collegiate Village (compared to the others) would be a good place for that.

Lastly, I REALLY enjoyed their bus service to and from campus. I believe most other major off campus student housing complexes offer it, but it saves so much time and hassle on driving. But, I would suggest having a car as backup because when it comes time for winter storms and classes are still scheduled for some reason...bus schedules may be delayed and could make you late (speaking from experience lol).

Good luck!

Hi, I'm not going to UB Dental but I lived at Collegiate Village during my undergraduate. I was very happy at Collegiate Village. Even though the price is more expensive than other apartments, I would say that the amenities and gated community were definitely worth the price I paid. The location is not the greatest...like I wouldn't take a walk down the streets late at night...but because the complex is gated, I never felt unsafe.

Also, in my opinion, the majority of undergrads and grads tend to flock towards Villas at Chestnut Ridge, Villas on Rensch, and Sweethome. Therefore, if you're looking for a more quiet place to study, Collegiate Village (compared to the others) would be a good place for that.

Lastly, I REALLY enjoyed their bus service to and from campus. I believe most other major off campus student housing complexes offer it, but it saves so much time and hassle on driving. But, I would suggest having a car as backup because when it comes time for winter storms and classes are still scheduled for some reason...bus schedules may be delayed and could make you late (speaking from experience lol).

Good luck!

Thank you so much for the information. I've read various things about it like smell smoke, car being ran all the time. Have you had any experience with that? I was going to go with Axis 360 but they don't have ability till 8/17 and I need to move in earlier...

Thank you so much for the information. I've read various things about it like smell smoke, car being ran all the time. Have you had any experience with that? I was going to go with Axis 360 but they don't have ability till 8/17 and I need to move in earlier...

Unfortunately, I have not had experience with the smell of smoke or cars being on all the time.

I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but my apartment building was very close to the front office building/security gate; this could have influenced the quiet nature of my building.

I received an acceptance this past Friday after interviewing 1/14. There was one other date available in January when I received my offer to interview, which was 1/28. Dr. Abel was very clear in stating that there are still plenty of seats available in the 2024 class, and that if invited to interview, you are by no means interviewing for a waitlist position. I did send a letter of interest back in December, for your reference. Keep your hopes up!
Hi, how was the interview process?