****The Official Dalhousie University Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nindento64

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
[Comment removed]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Woke up this morning to an acceptance letter! I'm a student in the US, so I'm hoping other US students can get on here and talk about Dalhousie. Hopefully we all can get a better idea of what to expect and how to make the transition to Canada.
Congrats on the acceptance! I was also accepted on Friday! Would love to talk about Dal and exchange info. There are not many of us from the US accepted!

I interviewed on the 28th of November and I am 99% certain I will be attending. I felt very welcomed by the faculty and students there, the small class size allows for a lot of personal attention, and it is a great program over all. Plus don't forget we get to pay in USD for CAD tuition, which is very much in our favor currently (saves us about 20%).

Members don't see this ad :)
3.4 GPA (w/ a strong latter part around a 3.7) and 22 DAT. A decent amount of extracurricular (service, shadowing, leadership & research). Hopefully that's what you're looking for, but let me know if you'd like to know anything else. Did you apply to Dal?

Thank you for your response. Yes, that's what I was looking for. I'm still in undergrad. Finishing December 2018 and planning to take the DAT and apply during the summer but, looking at Dal as one of my options. Just wanted to know what they look for/what others did prior to applying.

Interview invite 2 days ago. US student already accepted in a US school. Opened up my spot, good luck to y’all!

Congratulations everyone. Just checking the thread. I was accepted December 8. I interviewed the day after Thanksgiving.
Thrilling. We're a small, unique team!

Submitted my deposit a few weeks ago. Just have to finish up some prerequisites and get my student visa! Anyone who wants to get in touch pm me.

Just had my interview. I definitely liked the school better than uoft dent. Everyone was super friendly.

3.4 GPA (w/ a strong latter part around a 3.7) and 22 DAT. A decent amount of extracurricular (service, shadowing, leadership & research). Hopefully that's what you're looking for, but let me know if you'd like to know anything else. Did you apply to Dal?

Hello would you be able to give me more insight on your app

Congrats on the acceptance! I was also accepted on Friday! Would love to talk about Dal and exchange info. There are not many of us from the US accepted!

Congratulations on your acceptance :) "NoGoodDeedUnpunished". I'm planning on applying to Dal Dental this upcoming cycle, and the website says supplemental forms aren't due until February 1st. Considering you had an interview well in advance (December), do you advise submitting all supplemental forms well in advance as well? Did it help? Thanks for the update :)

Congratulations on your acceptance :) "NoGoodDeedUnpunished". I'm planning on applying to Dal Dental this upcoming cycle, and the website says supplemental forms aren't due until February 1st. Considering you had an interview well in advance (December), do you advise submitting all supplemental forms well in advance as well? Did it help? Thanks for the update :)
If youre from the United States, Dal doesnt have any supplementals for us, they just require the AADSAS application (Im going to dal)

Status
Not open for further replies.