You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official ECU Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by mintedtuning
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Awesome! Yes this is my first time applying and I'm applying to a variety of other schools. Since I'm in-state obviously UNC, then 12 OOS schools are Tenn, VCU, Louisville, MUSC, Maryland, Tufts, Oklahoma, Boston, MWU-IL, Loma Linda, NYU, and Oregon. Hoping for in-state though! What schools are you applying to?I am submitting my application by Friday. Is this your first time applying? Where else are you applying?
Anyone heard what the interview schedule is?
Last years thread looks like interviews didn't go out until sept.
Still anxiously waiting... No one still hasn't heard anything?
I got an interview invite! 



Congrats!!! When did you receive the email??I got an interview invite!![]()
Give the details lol......I got an interview invite!![]()
Thanks! I got the email on Sunday evening at 6. I have to call and set up an interview date.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's great. Where else have you applied?Thanks! I got the email on Sunday evening at 6. I have to call and set up an interview date.
My friend got his invite sent out 9/8/14... I still haven't heard anything though
You can just call and double check. They are very friendly there and will help.how did you all know when your app and supplemental was all received? im worried mine didn't submit or something. did you get an email?
I interviewed there yesterday. 10/2. It was very relaxed and everyone was nice.Will be interviewing monday 10/6! Top choice school!
Accepted!!!! Over the moon excited! Congrats to everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted!!!! Via email 6:25 but found out first via a call from my interviewer at 7:32.... best wakeup call I've ever gotten. Huge congrats to those that got in and sending up prayers for those that are still waiting!
Wait listed 8:30 via email
Did anyone else's interviewer tell them in the call that Dr. Wilson would be in touch later today? Still haven't talked to her and I'm curious as to what else she had to tell us!
Is anyone else on a continuing active review? I interviewed in November and they are still in the decision making process for my application. I'm kind of scared!
I haven't seen one. Let me know if one gets started.Has anyone made a Facebook group for SoDM Class of 2019?
Wait listed 8:30 via email
Did your email specifically mention a waitlist? I received a message at 8:32am yesterday stating that my application was still undergoing review and to keep in touch with the admissions committee regarding my interest but there was no direct mention of any waitlist.
Has anyone else received an email with something along these lines?
Did your email specifically mention a waitlist? I received a message at 8:32am yesterday stating that my application was still undergoing review and to keep in touch with the admissions committee regarding my interest but there was no direct mention of any waitlist.
Has anyone else received an email with something along these lines?
Yes I did too, bummed cause I really wanted to stay in NC!!
Did your email specifically mention a waitlist? I received a message at 8:32am yesterday stating that my application was still undergoing review and to keep in touch with the admissions committee regarding my interest but there was no direct mention of any waitlist.
Has anyone else received an email with something along these lines?
Yeah I got that email too. There's definitely still hope though.
I'm still in shock!
To those that have been accepted, congrats.
To those still waiting, hold steadfast!
I can't wait to meet all of my future classmates 😀
Who all is planning on coming to the event on the 17th? I spoke to Dr. Wilson briefly yesterday, and she said that we will be getting an email with the details tomorrow!
To those that have been accepted, congrats.
To those still waiting, hold steadfast!
I can't wait to meet all of my future classmates 😀
Who all is planning on coming to the event on the 17th? I spoke to Dr. Wilson briefly yesterday, and she said that we will be getting an email with the details tomorrow!
Thanks for the info, that's great to hear! I should be there 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am interviewing at ECU mid December. Is there anything anyone could tell me about their interview style/questions? I would really appreciate it. Congrats to everyone who received an offer already!
It's a very laid back process.I am interviewing at ECU mid December. Is there anything anyone could tell me about their interview style/questions? I would really appreciate it. Congrats to everyone who received an offer already!
1 student interview, 2 faculty interviewers (may be an adjunct professor, or just a member of the ADCOM).
Also, you get to have a brief "group chat" with Dr. Wilson. (She is the most friendly person ever, very easy to talk to).
Just be yourself. You're there so they can learn about YOU, while you learn more about their program. Good Luck 😀
The facebook page of the ECU SoDM class of 2019 will be up and running soon!
Last edited:
I am interviewing at ECU mid December. Is there anything anyone could tell me about their interview style/questions? I would really appreciate it. Congrats to everyone who received an offer already!
This SDN page really helps
http://schools.studentdoctor.net/school/ecu-dent
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K