***The Official Howard University Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Let's see: the day of my interview, there were 12 seats left. 5 of us interviewed and were accepted. 12-5 = 7.

Might I add your account was created 2/15/17 so even more reason to believe you're a troll since most people who are serious on here have longstanding accounts and didn't just create one so they could troll and scare fellow applicants into thinking there's no hope. Sorry bro, you're too obvious

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Let's see: the day of my interview, there were 12 seats left. 5 of us interviewed and were accepted. 12-5 = 7.

Oh and everyone he edited his original post on here that stated the seven seats nonsense to only say "d" so if it's "true" that there's only "7" seats left why did you go edit your post and delete all that info you initially posted? Sounds like somebody did some damage control :spam::troll::ninja:

Reactions: 1 users
That's a little too much math for an applicant to be aware of and you seem to know a little too much, much more information than they even give to applicants. I know students in the program who are student interviewers and I also can tell you there aren't 7 seats left or 5 or 12 or whatever number you want to throw out. But anyway since you took the trouble to bother, good luck somewhere else. For those waiting, they interview until June. Good luck to you all
Whatever dude. I'm telling you what I was told. It's not like I'm even going there anyways. I wish you and everyone the best of luck. It's really an awesome school and I hope everyone finds their place at the school of their dreams. I was never trolling. I was trying to say that there's still hope for anyone who hasn't heard back.

Members don't see this ad :)
Who do I send application updates to? what kind of info do you guys include about volunteer events?

Has anybody had any success in contacting Ms. Nixon for any updates??
I keep sending emails but no response. Telephone numbers do not work either.

Very frustrating. I just want to know when their interview cycle closes and if there are still seats left?

Honestly guys, if you haven't received an interview yet...it's dead for this cycle. I'm in the same boat with Howard...haven't heard anything since I sent them my money.

I believe this because USC has the February deadline as well and they are definitely finished with interviews. Meaning if Howard operates a similar way(which they probably do) interviews are complete.

As for people who have interviewed I'll say you can be accepted all the way to summer time if something falls through.

All in all no interview no seat for this cycle. At all

Honestly guys, if you haven't received an interview yet...it's dead for this cycle. I'm in the same boat with Howard...haven't heard anything since I sent them my money.

I believe this because USC has the February deadline as well and they are definitely finished with interviews. Meaning if Howard operates a similar way(which they probably do) interviews are complete.

As for people who have interviewed I'll say you can be accepted all the way to summer time if something falls through.

All in all no interview no seat for this cycle. At all
But it seems as though Howard interviews through June just by looking at last year's forum? Idk what to believe anymore.....

Trying to hold on to some hope.

Has anyone that applied close to December receive any form of contact yet?
Also, does anyone know what's the best way to contact them?

Members don't see this ad :)
The interview date was May 3rd but I declined so hopefully someone will get an interview offer soon!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hoping I hear from them!
That's good to hear that they are still offering interviews!

I am still waiting to hear back as well. Haven't been rejected yet, but haven't been offered an interview either :(
Does anyone know how much of the class is full?
Also, can someone please tell me how to contact them because I can't seem to get a hold of them (especially via phone)

That's good to hear that they are still offering interviews!

I am still waiting to hear back as well. Haven't been rejected yet, but haven't been offered an interview either :(
Does anyone know how much of the class is full?
Also, can someone please tell me how to contact them because I can't seem to get a hold of them (especially via phone)

I'm on the same boat as you! I've been trying to find some information, but haven't had any luck :(

I literally don't think there is any way to contact them because they do not reply back to emails nor do they provide a working phone number. Online it states that they do not offer any status updates on applications. So I think we all just have to wait to hear from them whether it's a rejection or invite to interview....of course I'm hoping we all get invites!

Ugh. I just wish we had some idea of when they interview until just so I don't get my hopes up. If it's true that they interview through June then I still have hope so I'm hoping that's the case. I did send an email to the email they provided on their website today so let's see if they respond. For those of you still waiting to be invited for invite what are your stats if you don't mind sharing?

Ugh. I just wish we had some idea of when they interview until just so I don't get my hopes up. If it's true that they interview through June then I still have hope so I'm hoping that's the case. I did send an email to the email they provided on their website today so let's see if they respond. For those of you still waiting to be invited for invite what are your stats if you don't mind sharing?

Anybody have any luck contacting the admissions office to see if they are still conducting interviews?

Hey, I am applying this year for the 2018 Fall. I just have a few questions
1) Does howard only look at the prerequisites. I have 3 Cs in my prereqs. Would they average my GPA out if i retake a course i failed?
2) I recieved a 65 on the PCAT is that good enough for HUCOP
3) I have a 2.7GPA will that be good enough as well?
4) I am also a certified pharmacy technichian for 2 years now can that help my application.
5) My father had cancer the year my grades dropped so this is my last semesters i can pull my grades up.
6) Will applying ED help me get in

As you can see i am very desprate to get even an interview fro howard. I really want to attend. Its a family legacy. Help me improve my chances. I graduate in december so im hoping that i get accepted by September which is around my birthday.

Hey, I am applying this year for the 2018 Fall. I just have a few questions
1) Does howard only look at the prerequisites. I have 3 Cs in my prereqs. Would they average my GPA out if i retake a course i failed?
2) I recieved a 65 on the PCAT is that good enough for HUCOP
3) I have a 2.7GPA will that be good enough as well?
4) I am also a certified pharmacy technichian for 2 years now can that help my application.
5) My father had cancer the year my grades dropped so this is my last semesters i can pull my grades up.
6) Will applying ED help me get in

As you can see i am very desprate to get even an interview fro howard. I really want to attend. Its a family legacy. Help me improve my chances. I graduate in december so im hoping that i get accepted by September which is around my birthday.
You are in a wrong thread, this is 2017 dentistry thread!

To anyone who interviewed today, 5/3: please let us know how it went. Did anybody mention anything about more interview dates or how full the class is?

Thanks!

To anyone who interviewed today, 5/3: please let us know how it went. Did anybody mention anything about more interview dates or how full the class is?

Thanks!
Ms. Nixon said that is the last group interview. She didnt say how many spots are available

There were 10 people who interviewed on Wednesday. We were given notification today on acceptances, rejections and/or waitlisted.
In addition to what nnsar stated, Ms. Nixon also mentioned that the class is not filled as of yet!
There is still hope. Continue to pray for your blessing. Keeping believing and speak it into existence, it shall happen.
Don't listen to the IMPOSTER @pleaseacceptme. He's full of hog wash like his president.

Keep believing and have faith. Good luck to all.

Reactions: 2 users
There were 10 people who interviewed on Wednesday. We were given notification today on acceptances, rejections and/or waitlisted.
In addition to what nnsar stated, Ms. Nixon also mentioned that the class is not filled as of yet!
There is still hope. Continue to pray for your blessing. Keeping believing and speak it into existence, it shall happen.
Don't listen to the IMPOSTER @pleaseacceptme. He's full of hog wash like his president.

Keep believing and have faith. Good luck to all.

I was told May 3 was the last interview date. Not sure if they'll continue with interviews anymore or conduct individual interviews. Praying for a miracle.

Did anyone make a group for class of 2021 on fb? And also I am looking for apartments. So please let me know if you guys know of any place or want to share an apartment and split the cost? Thank you.

Did anyone make a group for class of 2021 on fb? And also I am looking for apartments. So please let me know if you guys know of any place or want to share an apartment and split the cost? Thank you.

Hey Zee! I was in the May 3rd interview group and was accepted! There is a fbook group for the 2021 class which can be found here:

Hey guys! I have a question for people who have been accepted here. I know english is a requirement to get into this school but I have taken english as dual enrollment course when I was in high school. The credits got transferred over to my 4 year university tho. Will that be a problem when I apply here?

Hey guys! I have a question for people who have been accepted here. I know english is a requirement to get into this school but I have taken english as dual enrollment course when I was in high school. The credits got transferred over to my 4 year university tho. Will that be a problem when I apply here?

Hello, I did the same thing and was accepted at HUCD this cycle. I took my English courses at a community college while in high school (dual enrollment) and had the classes transferred to my four year university. The requirement was met, so it was not an issue. Good luck!

Hello, I did the same thing and was accepted at HUCD this cycle. I took my English courses at a community college while in high school (dual enrollment) and had the classes transferred to my four year university. The requirement was met, so it was not an issue. Good luck!
Oh great! Thank you! I was concerned because I thought it had to be taken at a 4 year univ