The Official January 10, 2015 MCAT Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jhakaasmaan

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, first time posting here and I thought I would go ahead a make a thread for those writing on this test date.

115 days out!

Members don't see this ad.

I was planning to get drunk after class in light of either a poor or a good MCAT score. Might just start drinking now so the wait wont seem so long.

EDIT: Thank god for being on a wet campus

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
3b3c49e6b5745a42d50e515567c94196995b5b287ad1d92805e69cf10c493a0f.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Hello everyone,

I'm a fellow 1/10 Test taker, and I've been lurking on this thread for probably two months haha. But I figured I'd go ahead and post my score predictions so that y'all can have more data to add to the post-test analysis.

Test date: 1/10/2015
Time: 1 pm
AAMC average: 36
AAMC 10-11 average: 35.5
Post test expected score: 33-34
Actual score: 35

Best of luck to everyone!

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I'm a fellow 1/10 Test taker, and I've been lurking on this thread for probably two months haha. But I figured I'd go ahead and post my score predictions so that y'all can have more data to add to the post-test analysis.

AAMC average: 36
AAMC 10-11 average: 35.5
Post test expected score: 33-34
Actual score: TBA

Best of luck to everyone!
DUDE, NOT THE TIME!!!!

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Had a lot of friends take the mcat on this day so just dropping by to say good luck!!!!!! My test date last June also had an incredibly hard PS but many people ended up scoring above their averages, so positive thoughts everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
My palms have started sweating. I'm just trying to write my post lab about methyl salicylate synthesis, but my hands have started shaking and sweating. I don't think I've ever been this anxious.

AAMC average: 25
AAMC 10-11 average: 27
Post test expected score: 23-25
Actual score: TBA

How ironic that I should be at the cardiologist right when I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack. GIVE ME MY SCORE

I'm relying in someone here to tell me when scores are posted.. no way I'm going to play the refresh game.

Reactions: 1 users
I keep seeing my old test score, and think: ****, I got a 7 again on verbal... I don't know why I wasn't that scared last time... maybe becaus I was expecting to get the scores at 5PM ET and got it two hours early.

Reactions: 1 user
You have no scores yet
You have no scores yet
You have no scores yet
It's getting blurrier and blurrier as my eyes fill up with tears.

Good luck guys, good luck.

Reactions: 2 users
Ohh okay I thought I read somewhere there'd be emails. Thanks guys. Anytime now!! :&;&fhjndtyio:&;@;&j&$:$€|€]%]#]%*}

Last time I took it they emailed me, my ex also got an email as soon as they were posted. But some people on these threads say they never got notified through email so who knows...

I am hardcore trolling his tread right now. I have a full on bitch face going, and if anyone even attempts to speak to me I will blatantly ignore them.

AAMC average: 30.5
AAMC 10-11 average: 30.5
Post test expected score: 28
Actual score:
31 (10/11/10)

IM SO HAPPY OMG IM LITERALLY CRYING

Reactions: 6 users