The Official July 13, 2013 MCAT Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EphemeralRose3

I try
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I was originally registered or 5/23, but due to a serious lack of discipline and a busy work schedule, I had to reschedule my test date for 7/13.

What are your study plans? And, do you think that this July test date would put you at a significant disadvantage in this upcoming app cycle?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

"MCAT ‏@AAMC_MCAT
We understand it can be stressful waiting, but we will tweet out as soon as they are released. We appreciate your patience!"

Members don't see this ad :)
Long time lurker, first time posting!

45 minutes or so until scores are posted... I don't even know what to feel!

Also, when scores come out, try to be respectful. Some people will be ecstatic and others will be devastated, and it always sucks reading a bunch of posts where a few people try to tear each other down. Be humbled if you do well since this test is a beast, and try to still be supportive of others even if you didn't do so hot.

I am going crazy. I actually find some happiness in constantly refreshing the THx page :D

And BOOM, your scores pop up! I'm debating on letting my friend see my score first and judge from his reaction..

Tell us when the scores are released! (You brave warrior)

I am going crazy. I actually find some happiness in constantly refreshing the THx page :D

I've been doing that too! My fiancée changed my password just so I wouldn't keep doing that :p

Btw, I'm a long time lurker, new poster :) I see a lot of you guys are Texans.. same here! Hope to see you guys during the interviews :)

I've been doing that too! My fiancée changed my password just so I wouldn't keep doing that :p

Btw, I'm a long time lurker, new poster :) I see a lot of you guys are Texans.. same here! Hope to see you guys during the interviews :)

Your fiance clearly crossed a serious boundary that he or she should not have...:smuggrin:

* sorry did not see the double e :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Ahh, the suspense is killing me!!! I have tried to keep myself distracted...completely unsuccessful! :(

Couple guys seem to irritate the twitter rep. I hope the IT tech who is in charge of the release does not see that :D and decide to torture us with couple more hours :D

Couple guys seem to irritate the twitter rep. I hope the IT tech who is in charge of the release does not see that :D and decide to torture us with couple more hours :D

I noticed that too...
Hopefully scores are released soon, but I'm almost scared to check!

am freaking out waiting for my friend. have a prayer loop going in my head. and you too @runican!

Remember the format! Here is mine:

AAMC 9-11 Average: 31 VR:9 PS:11 BS:11
Post Test Prediction: 31 VR:10 PS:10 BS:11 (Thought it would be anywhere from 28-33).
Actual: 31 VR:11 PS:9 BS:11

Surprised my VR and PS scores flip flopped, but I am very happy I hit my average!

So thrilled!

AAMC Average: 36.7 ish, too lazy to calculate by section. (Something like 13/12.5/12.5) My last 5 tests were closer to a 38.

Prediction: Anywhere 33+. I thought PS was fairly straightforward, VR was fairly easy, and BS was okay except for crazy discretes.

Actual: 13 PS/ 13 VR/ 12 BS

A little disappointed with BS, but not really! Hope everyone did well!