-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**The Official July 2016 MCAT Thread**
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Just created this account to finally contribute.
The first week I was just happy to recover; the second week I felt relieved to move on from the MCAT; the third week I felt antsy; this past week I have been overwhelmingly anxious to see those results.
I hope the rest of you are doing well with the wait. Best of luck!
The first week I was just happy to recover; the second week I felt relieved to move on from the MCAT; the third week I felt antsy; this past week I have been overwhelmingly anxious to see those results.
I hope the rest of you are doing well with the wait. Best of luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Based off the last 6-10 tests, Scores have been released at 3:10 E.T almost every time and when it wasn't it was out at 8:20 E.T, I'm really hoping its at 8 this time or I'm going to be refreshing the twitter page repeatedly. I'm getting scared now, was just anxious before but scared I did worse than last time.So what time on tomorrow does it go out?
probably going to check my score at the same coffee shop where I checked my acceptance to my top choice undergrad for good luck!
Sleeping doesn't come easy these days
Sleeping doesn't come easy these days
Living LIFE isn't easy these days... FUUUHHH
i'm so numb at this point i just hope there a 5 as the first number in my score :/
i just want a 5 in front of the score too lmao sometimes when i think about my score i feel hopeful and then other times my chest tightens and i have heart palpitations lol i guess worst comes the worst i retake it the 20th
HERE I COME DO lol
HERE I COME DO lol
This past month has been beyond difficult. I spent 4.5 months preparing, dumped all my life savings in order to not work while studying. I'll be happy with anything starting with a 5... Positives I lost 15 lbs so I'm back to my high school weight (this is good since I'm a girl) and I'm super cut from losing the weight. #massgainsbro
This past month has been beyond difficult. I spent 4.5 months preparing, dumped all my life savings in order to not work while studying. I'll be happy with anything starting with a 5... Positives I lost 15 lbs so I'm back to my high school weight (this is good since I'm a girl) and I'm super cut from losing the weight. #massgainsbro
lmao love you girl thats so funny. why they hell didnt i lose 15 pounds?!?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Before studying for the MCAT
*plans on getting a 520
After taking the MCAT
*willing to donate kidney for 508+
"will donate kidney for 501"
Idc if any of you are religious.
We are all fcking praying tonight for 8:30am release
Do u understand
I don't care
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
We are all fcking praying tonight for 8:30am release
Do u understand
I don't care
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Praying that I don't break my face against the keyboard tomorrow when I see my scores 🙂
praying I sleep tonight, omfg. 10 vicodin, 4 xanax, and 6 shots and I'm still wide awake. Might go clubbing if I'm not out in an hour holy ****. (yes I have perscriptions for all of these). Please sleep and wake up at 830 with my score. Please I'm begging you AAMC don't **** me.
Idc if any of you are religious.
We are all fcking praying tonight for 8:30am release
Do u understand
I don't care
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I'm praying more for my score than the release time lol the struggle is real
Can't even sleep.
Haha. I'll basically go anywhere. I just want to become a hospitalist, I'm not a future surgeon lol.i like how we r being realistic and just want to see a 5
Received my score at 930am last time.830am est? I thought the earliest they released them was 3pm!
7
787593
.Received my score at 930am last time.
Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody else just at random times login to the MCAT score reporting system -today or in the past- just to see if aamc messed up and posted scores early?
I've done that a bunch of times this month, but I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack when I logged in tonight.
I've done that a bunch of times this month, but I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack when I logged in tonight.
Guilty!Anybody else just at random times login to the MCAT score reporting system -today or in the past- just to see if aamc messed up and posted scores early?
I've done that a bunch of times this month, but I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack when I logged in tonight.![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really hope you did well dude!
Our scores have been very similar on ns exams haha. I'm taking mcat a month from today. Got 3 more nextstep (ns 2, 4, 5) and 1-2 EK left before I go to AAMC stuff. Taking practice fl every 4 days from today onward.
Practice exam scores so far:
ns1: 125/125/126/127
ns3: 127/x/126/126
8:30 has come and go... Nothing
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
lol download the app and put the notifications on. you dont have to keep refreshing #TheStruggleIsRealI drugged myself so I got 10 hours of sleep but since its 9:40 now it looks like we are getting the 3:10 release. Of course this means I will be spam refreshing the twitter page but AAMC HURRY THE **** UP
good luck everyone!!! i'm pretty nervous for today too, refuse to check until i'm at home. no matter what happens, remember that this is only one small step in the journey into the field of medicine. we all have equally valuable and meaningful qualities not reflected in the score that will make us stand out. so hang in there, and remember that we all have different paths in life to get where we want to go!






7
787593
.8:30 has come and go... Nothing
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously though, if you are going to have a designated day to release than at least have a set time. WTF is this ****, seriously irritates me. Oh well only 4.5 more hours most likely.Yeah but they have to grade the MCAT by hand.... Oh wait, they don't.
"only" :/Seriously though, if you are going to have a designated day to release than at least have a set time. WTF is this ****, seriously irritates me. Oh well only 4.5 more hours most likely.
This is me right now. I just opened up Fallout 4 right now time to kill Super Mutants and hope I stay distracted. This is worse than waiting for my parents to wake up on Christmas.Pros of working in a research lab: essentially unlimited study time for the MCAT. Cons of working in a research lab: nothing to do for the last 4 hours of waiting for my score. I'm going to lose it.
I have refreshed the MCAT twitter page about 100 times....
I almost **** my pants
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Amcas: the original f-boys
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 6K
