-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**The Official July 2016 MCAT Thread**
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I second you on being ok with DO. In reality, I am expecting anything from 490-520.I'm dying while waiting for my score. 7/22 test date. Literally dying. In the existential sense, anyway. I feel like the bio section was a total curveball, and psych had a ton of stuff I wasn't prepared for despite doing all of AAMC and princeton material possible. I wouldn't be surprised to see my score drop 5 points from the AAMC practice. I really don't want to retake, though I am cool with DO so I could theoretically retake this cycle and still be okay. I've been studying in prep for that.
Full panic mode. I feel like throwing up... but trying to cope ahead. Got a 510 on AAMC Practice Scored. But the real test felt much harder.
<500 ... I don't want to believe that's possible. I will be extraordinarily disappointed and confused.
500-505 ... I need a better DO list, but I will try to keep my chin up.
506-510 ... I will be proud of a score in this range and push forward with my applications. 20 MD and 5 DO
510+ ... A girl can dream, right?
Reminder of how I felt after my test:
<500 ... I don't want to believe that's possible. I will be extraordinarily disappointed and confused.
500-505 ... I need a better DO list, but I will try to keep my chin up.
506-510 ... I will be proud of a score in this range and push forward with my applications. 20 MD and 5 DO
510+ ... A girl can dream, right?
Reminder of how I felt after my test:
I feel paranoid that I accidentally chose to void my exam. The first option is to have the MCAT scored, right? 😕
C/P 🙄 (internal@ all the physics)
CARS 😛
B/B 😵 umm... okay... that sounds fake... but okay
P/Syou were a little weird today but I forgive you.
My Prediction: 125/128/125/127 - 505
AAMC Practice Exam (Scored): 126/129/127/128 - 510.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lol scores aren't out yet...I think Meowgical is just recapping her experience and her practice exam score.....in other news didn't sleep at all last night...these 7 hours are going to be hell =(Congrats on score! It's taking forever for my score to come out! I need it to hurry up lol
Scores aren't out yet. That was just the practice test. Best of luck to both of us!Congrats on score! It's taking forever for my score to come out! I need it to hurry up lol
Good morning beautiful people! The day is finally here! Best of luck everyone.
Question: I know most historical scores are released around 3 in the afternoon, or less so around 8am but I was just looking at the AAMC Twitter and they posted the announcement for the July 8/9 test at 12:14pm saying they were up. I can't see the time of posts on SDN mobile. Is that right? I'm EST.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Question: I know most historical scores are released around 3 in the afternoon, or less so around 8am but I was just looking at the AAMC Twitter and they posted the announcement for the July 8/9 test at 12:14pm saying they were up. I can't see the time of posts on SDN mobile. Is that right? I'm EST.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I saw that too! I'm sticking to the twitter, turned on my notifications on my phone and am on high alertGood morning beautiful people! The day is finally here! Best of luck everyone.
Question: I know most historical scores are released around 3 in the afternoon, or less so around 8am but I was just looking at the AAMC Twitter and they posted the announcement for the July 8/9 test at 12:14pm saying they were up. I can't see the time of posts on SDN mobile. Is that right? I'm EST.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Crazy question. I can't remember from my last attempt. When I log in to check my scores the date will appear and I just click view scores right it won't just pop up anywhere. Lol.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I am on here cause I am rooting for everyone, even though I backed out on the 22nd and rescheduled.
I saw that too! I'm sticking to the twitter, turned on my notifications on my phone and am on high alert
I don't have a twitter so just have to refresh the page like an idiot I guess lol. I know someone here will announce it!
I'm proud of how composed and calm I've been all month. Even now I feel relaxed, just want to know when I need to log in.
You can see the July 22 date??!Crazy question. I can't remember from my last attempt. When I log in to check my scores the date will appear and I just click view scores right it won't just pop up anywhere. Lol.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
No no. I can't. Lol. Only my previous attempts. I'm asking will it it just show up like that and I have to click view scores? Or will I log in and just see the scores. I'm asking because I took mcat 2 years ago and I can't remember
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
No no. I can't. Lol. Only my previous attempts. I'm asking will it it just show up like that and I have to click view scores? Or will I log in and just see the scores. I'm asking because I took mcat 2 years ago and I can't remember
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I'm sure that you'll have to click on the date and then it'll take you to another page with your scores
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
You wouldn't have to log in to do that. Scores are automatically uploaded to AMCAS. AACOMAS, yeah you will.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is Twitter the best way to keep tabs on when scores are released? I'm making myself sick... 😵
Is Twitter the best way to keep tabs on when scores are released? I'm making myself sick... 😵
Yep yep...they're really good on updating people...try to relax! Keep telling yourself you did your best! And have a good hearty breakfast and watch some funny videos until they release the scores
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Good luck to everyone! I'm a 3rd time taker! Keep pushing towards your goal! Don't let the neuroticism get to you! One of my best friends is a first year, just started a few weeks ago and she took it 7x, yes, 7! Many people told her to give it up, look for another career etc. But no! She kept going! So don't let this test define you! I'm rooting for all of us!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I'm really proud of how calm I am right now. I slept like a baby last night and just woke up at 10am this morning, however, no there is no sign of score release. Eating a cinnamon-apple oatmeal and coffee for breakfast and will watch some funny youtube to chill. Good luck y'all, we all did our very best!
I'm really proud of how calm I am right now. I slept like a baby last night and just woke up at 10am this morning, however, no there is no sign of score release. Eating a cinnamon-apple oatmeal and coffee for breakfast and will watch some funny youtube to chill. Good luck y'all, we all did our very best!
I wish I could say the same... Constantly refreshing aamc/this thread/reddit while trying to keep track of my western blot 😛
I'm new to the thread, so I'm sorry if this has already been answered. Does anyone know what time previous MCAT scores have been released? Thanks!
I'm new to the thread, so I'm sorry if this has already been answered. Does anyone know what time previous MCAT scores have been released? Thanks!
Scroll.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I'm new to the thread, so I'm sorry if this has already been answered. Does anyone know what time previous MCAT scores have been released? Thanks!
So the past two test date scores were released at around 12:15 according to AAMC's Twitter, so expect scores to be released anytime between now and 5pm EST!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Good morning beautiful people! The day is finally here! Best of luck everyone.
Question: I know most historical scores are released around 3 in the afternoon, or less so around 8am but I was just looking at the AAMC Twitter and they posted the announcement for the July 8/9 test at 12:14pm saying they were up. I can't see the time of posts on SDN mobile. Is that right? I'm EST.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
The twitter times are in pacific standard time, so the scores 2 weeks ago released at 3pm eastern, and were announced at like 3:10ish. I did some heavy stalking of the twitter page for the July 8 score release you see.
That sounds about right because I got my scores at 2pm CST last time
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh boy lol hey at least I'm in the comfort of my own home and the only people to see my panic attack at noon were my mom and brother [emoji854]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
The twitter times are in pacific standard time, so the scores 2 weeks ago released at 3pm eastern, and were announced at like 3:10ish. I did some heavy stalking of the twitter page for the July 8 score release you see.
I thought so. But the AAMC is here in DC so I considered that it may be in EST too. Gtk. I'll be picking up my son from school at that time so I guess I should leave my phone at home to not be distracted haha
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
8/20 test taker here, wishing you guys the best!
Thank you!! Great advice!Yep yep...they're really good on updating people...try to relax! Keep telling yourself you did your best! And have a good hearty breakfast and watch some funny videos until they release the scores
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
they haven't been released yet anyway....😢I can't get myself to check it
Can someone please tell me what's happening lol. I don't have my score up yet and I'm like oh heck did I void?! Lmao so update please
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
my badOMG!
I don't think scores are released yet. AAMC always tweets out right when they release scores.
Don't worry guys! There would be a lot more people posting scores if they were released. Good luck 🙂
Don't worry guys! There would be a lot more people posting scores if they were released. Good luck 🙂
I screwed up sooo royally. Going to have to retake, and perhaps have another gap year. I'm glad I got my letters of rec sent to interfolio since I am nontrad an all..
I don't think scores are released yet. AAMC always tweets out right when they release scores.
Don't worry guys! There would be a lot more people posting scores if they were released. Good luck 🙂
Not necessarily. I saw mine a few minutes before it was tweeted.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 6K