You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*** The Official LECOM Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***
Started by catalysts
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Do you go to school in Idaho?I'm from Idaho
I just graduated from ISU...Do you go to school in Idaho?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm second batch, I just got an email of confirmation from LECOM that my app was received and on hold, waiting for my DAT scores to come in (should be by next week).
Is there an essay associated with LECOM's secondary?
Is there an essay associated with LECOM's secondary?
nope, just background/sex/ethnicity questionsI'm second batch, I just got an email of confirmation from LECOM that my app was received and on hold, waiting for my DAT scores to come in (should be by next week).
Is there an essay associated with LECOM's secondary?
I'm second batch, I just got an email of confirmation from LECOM that my app was received and on hold, waiting for my DAT scores to come in (should be by next week).
Is there an essay associated with LECOM's secondary?
No idea yet, I'm on hold for my DAT as well.
Just got the email for supplemental... Will see what happens 😉
Current Lecom student here. Our school is accredited with what they call 'initial accreditation.' All that means is that there is one more thing our school needs to do to be fully accredited: graduate a class. This will happen this upcoming spring.
As for pass rates, I have heard that part 1 NDBE has something like a 98% pass rate in the two classes that have taken it so far.
As for pass rates, I have heard that part 1 NDBE has something like a 98% pass rate in the two classes that have taken it so far.
I am a first year dental student this year at LECOM and absolutely love it! The school is beautiful and everyone here is so welcoming and nice. The group interview for LECOM was extremely chill and the students and staff made my interview day something to remember. The first few weeks of school they had social events for all of us to meet new friends and make you feel like you belong. I cannot wait to see what these next years bring and am excited to see how this school will transform me into the dentist I aspire to be. Good luck all of you and maybe I'll meet you next year! 🙂
Just got an email confirmation that my interview in 8/20. Anyone else gonna be there?
No word yet for an interview... Are you sure it's on August 20? I thought bradenton's campus only had interviews 9/16, 12/16, 02/17 and 04/11? Can dental students interview at other campuses as well?
That's what I thought too. But I got an email saying 8/20 interview starts at 9 and be there at 8:45.No word yet for an interview... Are you sure it's on August 20? I thought bradenton's campus only had interviews 9/16, 12/16, 02/17 and 04/11? Can dental students interview at other campuses as well?
That's what I thought too. But I got an email saying 8/20 interview starts at 9 and be there at 8:45.
And it is at the Bradenton campus?
Congrats, man!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes. Bradenton, FL. Thanks!And it is at the Bradenton campus?
Congrats, man!
Are you in the first batch?Hi guys. I too received an email from LECOM today at 11:29. Scheduled an interview for 8/20.
CMON LECOM wheres my interview invite at!?
*first batcher freaking out*........... 
*first batcher freaking out*........... 
What are your DAT scores? If you don't mind sharing.
.
Last edited:
Lecom got added to my aadsas portal. Says recieved/under review and than next to that for status says file is currently under review by the admissions committee 😱 Anyone else have this?
I got it too!Lecom got added to my aadsas portal. Says recieved/under review and than next to that for status says file is currently under review by the admissions committee 😱 Anyone else have this?

Ok good!! lol glad it wasn't just meI got it too!![]()
Me too! Hopefully we will hear something back from them soon 🙂Ok good!! lol glad it wasn't just me
.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What does that mean? 😕 You have great stats!just got the email-- app on hold for further review😕
I received an interview for the 27th next month 🙂
.
.
Last edited:
You will make it! Keep your head up! Your DAT scores are great.
just got the email-- app on hold for further review😕
I didn't get anything yet! Not an interview invite nor an email about a hold...it just says under review in the admission status part 🙁
Should I have received something?
I didn't get anything yet! Not an interview invite nor an email about a hold...it just says under review in the admission status part 🙁
Should I have received something?
I also haven't received either.
I haven't gotten anything yet either, we have to hear something eventually though![]()
That's true lol
I haven't gotten anything yet either, we have to hear something eventually though![]()
That's true lol
Yes, after I emailed them to confirm I'd be there I got an email like 15 minutes later saying we look forward to meeting you.I'm interviewing on 8/20 as well! Did you guys get a confirmation that they received your acceptance email?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My AADSAS hasn't been updated, nor has the LECOM portal... I'll keep waiting and will stay positive 😉
Last year's thread said something about 500 and they interview all the way till March or so...Does anyone know how many people LECOM interviews?
Wow that is a lot!Last year's thread said something about 500 and they interview all the way till March or so...![]()
Yes i didI'm interviewing on 8/20 as well! Did you guys get a confirmation that they received your acceptance email?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 19K
