*** The Official LECOM Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

I received and completed the supplemental August 3rd and just now did I receive an email saying it was being processed (August 19th) o____o

How long from which y'all received the "supplemental app is being processed" email did you get an interview invite?
I received the supp app has been processed email on 8/07 and then received the interview invite email on 8/12, so I guess just under a week. That may just be when they sent out a new batch of interview invites so I don't know that it will be that quick for everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Can you share your stats? In my portal it's been saying under review under the notes section for about a week now. Mailed out 7/28 and submitted the lecom secondary about a week later

I received the supp app has been processed email on 8/07 and then received the interview invite email on 8/12, so I guess just under a week. That may just be when they sent out a new batch of interview invites so I don't know that it will be that quick for everyone.

Just sent my supplemental and submitted payment.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you share your stats? In my portal it's been saying under review under the notes section for about a week now. Mailed out 7/28 and submitted the lecom secondary about a week later
3.3 OGPA 3.2 SGPA 20AA 19TS 22PAT 23RC 19QR. I wouldn't worry too much about the AADSAS portal though. Mine still says something like awaiting additional information to review but I've got email confirmation that my app was complete about a week after submitting the supplemental.

My AADSAS doesn't even show LECOM under school decisions but they have emailed me saying they have received everything.

For those that have interviewed now... What does it say as your admission status on the portal?

For those that have interviewed now... What does it say as your admission status on the portal?
School name doesn't show on the adea portal! i would probably have to check on their web page for the status if they dont change my adea one

School name doesn't show on the adea portal! i would probably have to check on their web page for the status if they dont change my adea one
Ya I was wondering what it said now on lecoms portal page.

Ya I was wondering what it said now on lecoms portal page.
It doesn't say anything on their page. I think they might update it on the adea portal

Anyone have an idea of what time we would be at LECOM until? I know it begins at 9AM...

Trying to schedule a flight and I am bit all over the place

Anyone have an idea of what time we would be at LECOM until? I know it begins at 9AM...

Trying to schedule a flight and I am bit all over the place
I was told it lasts till around 2pm... If I were you, I'd try to get the latest flight available to play it safe. I'll be doing that when I'm invited ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it too late for me to apply here? For some reason this school was left off my AADSAS list.

Is it too late for me to apply here? For some reason this school was left off my AADSAS list.
Apply it's not too late. Most people are still working on their application right now.

Interview invite today!

Reactions: 2 users
Dang! I was 8th batch...so I will probably hear back in 2016 at this rate

That's not so, although I admit it is how I feel about some other schools right now. I was 2nd batch and received my interview prior to BWA, so it really is hard to say when thinking about a timeline

That's not so, although I admit it is how I feel about some other schools right now. I was 2nd batch and received my interview prior to BWA, so it really is hard to say when thinking about a timeline
Yeah, your stats are a few points higher than mine. That's what it boils down to typically.

Received my interview invitation on 8/24 TODAY! ;)

Scheduled Interview on Sept 10! :happy:

My status still hasn't changed on LECOM portal even though my app was mailed out on 8/7 and submitted supplemental same day and received fee received email on 8/8. It says the message will change once they process my application but it's been more than 2 weeks now. Should I be concerned and email them about it?

My status still hasn't changed on LECOM portal even though my app was mailed out on 8/7 and submitted supplemental same day and received fee received email on 8/8. It says the message will change once they process my application but it's been more than 2 weeks now. Should I be concerned and email them about it?

If you do that, let me know! I am in a similar situation but a week after you.

We are in the same boat. I e-mailed LECOM because I was getting antsy and the lady who e-mailed me told me that they had received all of my stuff. She also said that when my application is passed to the committee for interview consideration, she would send me an e-mail...

So basically, what you already know. If it'll calm you a bit, maybe you could e-mail them and ask them if all of your stuff was received. I e-mailed about 8 days ago.

Hope it helps :)

Same here, I've been "under review" for a month now.

I payed and submitted my supplemental application 8/22 and received two emails after.. the first one that says that they received my supplemental application but that I havnt been charged yet until i get a receipt and the second being the receipt of app. fee. Is there another email that is supposed to be sent after? or after that email is it just assumed that my application is being reviewed?

I payed and submitted my supplemental application 8/22 and received two emails after.. the first one that says that they received my supplemental application but that I havnt been charged yet until i get a receipt and the second being the receipt of app. fee. Is there another email that is supposed to be sent after? or after that email is it just assumed that my application is being reviewed?
I'm in the same boat just wait it out now as your app is being reviewed

I'm in the same boat just wait it out now as your app is being reviewed

No, after that it's just a matter of waiting. I received an email saying that my app will be re-reviewed after 90 days. Assuming this means they will wait till fall grades are posted. So, I'm waiting on the most comfortable chair in the house... Lol!!!! :laugh::laugh:

Anyone interviewing Sept 17??

Awesome! Are you guys flying Into Tampa and getting a car?
I'll actually be on vacation down in Daytona that week, so I'll be driving down to Bradenton the night before.

Guess I will contribute to the thread

School: LECOM

Method of notification: E-mail
Interview Date: Sept 17th, 2015
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/25
GPA: 3.89 overall, 3.89 science
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21 AA/22 TS/23 PAT/19 RC/none

Method of notification: E-mail
Residency: CA

I'll be there on the 17th!

Hey guys, I'm getting an e-mail from Lisa saying she's sending me a supplemental but I dont see anything. She tried sending me it again, still nothing. I checked my spam folder and there was nothing there. I have yahoo e-mail, did anyone else experience this problem?

7th batch here! Received an interview invite today

Hey guys, I'm getting an e-mail from Lisa saying she's sending me a supplemental but I dont see anything. She tried sending me it again, still nothing. I checked my spam folder and there was nothing there. I have yahoo e-mail, did anyone else experience this problem?
I have yahoo and no problems so far... Sorry that you are having trouble... Maybe you can ask her to forward the info to another email account that you have...

I have yahoo and no problems so far... Sorry that you are having trouble... Maybe you can ask her to forward the info to another email account that you have...
Thank you, I'll try that out. Best of luck!

Method of notification:
Residency:
CA

Hey!! I know you had to wait a long time for LECOM's interview! I wonder if you called them or emailed them about it! Thank you

Hey!! I know you had to wait a long time for LECOM's interview! I wonder if you called them or emailed them about it! Thank you

i email them one time and they just told me to wait. I called them and received same response.