2017 *** The Official LECOM Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Lecom still dose not show on my AADSAS portal and also the status on LECOM portal is blank. is anyone in same situation and knows what that means?
I second this. I emailed lecom and have not heard anything..

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone who got accepted get that packet in the mail the email talked about?

lecom portal: "...you will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days"
aadsas portal: lecom is not there
email: no email

you're on the alternate list.

Reactions: 1 user
lecom portal: "...you will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days"

What is the alternate list? I received the LECOM portal "you will receive a decision in 30 days"
LECOM has been on my portal since my application was considered complete and says "under review"
No email yet.

I had to call them after I received the 30 day notification because my application was supposed to be on hold pending new DAT scores which were received last week-- so they placed me on hold & now I'm back to my LECOM portal saying "your app is being sent to committee for review process"

Do you think I was on the alternate list before I went back on hold? Or was that most likely a rejection?

Also, when do you think post dec interview invites will begin?
Thanks!

What is the alternate list? I received the LECOM portal "you will receive a decision in 30 days"
LECOM has been on my portal since my application was considered complete and says "under review"
No email yet.

I had to call them after I received the 30 day notification because my application was supposed to be on hold pending new DAT scores which were received last week-- so they placed me on hold & now I'm back to my LECOM portal saying "your app is being sent to committee for review process"

Do you think I was on the alternate list before I went back on hold? Or was that most likely a rejection?

Thanks!
The only part of this I can answer is that post dec interviews have already begun. I have an interview coming up on Dec 8, and that was offered to me November 1st.

Members don't see this ad :)

Did you receive any snail mail or email yet?

No email yet.

Thanks!

An alternate list is basically a waiting list, except shorter. Who ever declines lecom increases your chances of getting accepted up until orientation.

An alternate list is basically a waiting list, except shorter. Who ever declines lecom increases your chances of getting accepted up until orientation.
Hey where did you find that information? I thought they were just different names for the same thing

I received my letter today and it's exactly what someone already mentioned. Put down a deposit or else...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hey where did you find that information? I thought they were just different names for the same thing

Through admissions. They call it alternate list on lecom portal, but on aadsas it will show up as wait listed. It's weird.
The actual wait list is post dec interviews.

Rejected by snail mail, interviewed in october, IS, good luck guys!!!

if you dont mind me asking, what were your stats and ec's? could you please message me?
21 aa, 21 ts, 21 pa... 500+ hr shadowing, no ec, just 2 research courses long time ago in bio and chem

FYI, my mail dated back on dec 2nd, but post marked on dec 6th and I receive it today the 8th, look like they send out waitlist first then rejection.... I am Florida so it comes earlier??.... anyway, keep hoping guys, just my speculation...

I just received an email saying LECOM just now received my application through AADSAS...which is weird because I submitted it very early (around sept), should I even bother submitting the supplementary? How many seats have already been filled?

I just received an email saying LECOM just now received my application through AADSAS...which is weird because I submitted it very early (around sept), should I even bother submitting the supplementary? How many seats have already been filled?

me too and i submitted in sept also

It might be true for Lecom, anyway, it can be anything, hard to guess what they are looking for

I mean I have a 3.16 and I guess I'm pretty embarrassed half the time. I'm a non trad with a 20 AA, which isn't mind blowing. I'm lucky that adcoms have looked me as a whole .. no interview here, yet, but I'm being patient. A few interviews in other places gives me hope.
what was your dat score? nvm lol i see you got a 20

Last edited by a moderator:
How many ppl got rejected by LECOM? I got rejected today w/o interviews.