2017 *** The Official LECOM Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

I believe that is when I will schedule my interview. Have you made your travel plans?

I'll be driving down from GA, will probably make it into a 4 day vacation :)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know any current students and what they think about this school? I have been reading about this school on other forums and there is alot of negativity from outsiders. So I was just wondering if we could get some insight straight from a student.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know any current students and what they think about this school? I have been reading about this school on other forums and there is alot of negativity from outsiders. So I was just wondering if we could get some insight straight from a student.
I am very interested in this as well!

Members don't see this ad :)
So my portal finally updated. It said the committee is now reviewing it.

How long until people heard back from them? It could be a rejection, interview or hold. However, Just wondering the time table. I am assuming it switched in the last week as I haven't checked the portal often.

Edit: They updated everything the 14th. It seems it took them 3 months to see my application.

has anyone's portal whose status said "hold or was blank" been updated?

Did anyone get the background check email for acceptance but no acceptance email?

Reactions: 1 user
anybody know when the second round of acceptances will come out?

Anyone know how long after the committee receives your app they offer interviews?

anybody know when the second round of acceptances will come out?
Last year it was on the 5th or 6th of January. So it should be around that time for this year too i assume.

Does anyone know how many spots are left at this school? I haven't seen very many acceptances on this forum

Check your portal guys, mine changed to "offer made" but no acceptance email yet

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone choose a date in February for the interview?

I just called them and they said people on the alternate list wont hear back around mid January at the earliest. They will send out some acceptance to post dec interviewers today. Just a head up.

Interviewed post-dec, offer made on AADSAS 12/30, acceptance email today 1/3

Status just changed from blank to "Admissions Committee has made a decision..."

Hi guys!
Some info you might want to know. I called like 2 weeks ago and Sharon said the second round of acceptance is starting Jan 1st, then Jan 15th and after that is gunna be rolling admissions.

I did my interview back in Nov 29, but still no status update yet :( it's just blank.

Haha me too .. isn't this the universal pre-rejection?

I don't know why you guys with the status blank are concern. I think there was a thread on sdn that say if your status is blank, you are on a high priority list, that mean you guys are most likely to get an acceptance. As long as you haven't got a rejection or put on the alternate list, your chance are pretty good.

I don't know why you guys with the status blank are concern. I think there was a thread on sdn that say if your status is blank, you are on a high priority list, that mean you guys are most likely to get an acceptance. As long as you haven't got a rejection or put on the alternate list, your chance are pretty good.
We were originally status-blankers. Now we are decision-has-been-made-on-our-filers, though.

We were originally status-blankers. Now we are decision-has-been-made-on-our-filers, though.
That most likely mean acceptance from previous years thread. I read somewhere on here that the status-blankers are on a high priority list that why they were not put on the alternate list on Dec 1st. That doesn't mean 100% of status blankers will get acceptance, but there is a real good chance they will get in.

Last edited:
Can confirm that my blank -> decision has been made turned out to be an alternate list spot. Ms. Phillips kindly confirmed.

Can confirm that my blank -> decision has been made turned out to be an alternate list spot. Ms. Phillips kindly confirmed.
Did she say that all blanks are alternate lists now, or just yours?

Portal said "you will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days" and I received the alternate email today.

Still blank and no email??

Anyone know if the class is almost full or if they're still handing out more interviews? I'm thinking of adding LECOM this 16-17 cycle. Good or bad idea?

Just got an invitation to interview! Idk if I'll be attending or not.

Sent from my SM-G920V using SDN mobile

called about my application status today
(Pre-Dec interview, blank status)
she said my application is still on hold which means im between an acceptance and the alternate list.
she said im in a good position since im not on the wait list or rejection list.

what's the difference between an alternate and wait list???

she said my application is still on hold which means im between an acceptance and the alternate list.

Alternate usually means accepted, but the class is full. So once a spot opens you are a good target for acceptance. Waitlist, they are waiting to go through others and see their options through.

Alternate usually means accepted, but the class is full. So once a spot opens you are a good target for acceptance. Waitlist, they are waiting to go through others and see their options through.
i thought lecom alternate list is the waiting list?

we're both in the same position, so lets hope for some good news come the 15th :)