2017 *** The Official LECOM Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Started by dentalstudent2021
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if LECOM has any specialists as their clinical instructors to teach D3s and D4s at the clinics? or are they all general dentists? Thanks!
 
Does anyone know if LECOM has any specialists as their clinical instructors to teach D3s and D4s at the clinics? or are they all general dentists? Thanks!
During my interview both of my interviewers were specialists, and I know you get a class designated to each specialty during your 4 years there. As far as their attendance at the clinics, I am sure they are there, but you should reach out to the faculty or current students for a more clear response.
 
I believe I just got your spot! I got a call this morning! Mine was the last interview date


Hey dentpulp! That's awesome congrats!! I was also at the last interview at LECOM and got placed on the alternate list. I saw you also got accepted to Tuoro. Do you think you will go to Tuoro or LECOM?
 
Hey dentpulp! That's awesome congrats!! I was also at the last interview at LECOM and got placed on the alternate list. I saw you also got accepted to Tuoro. Do you think you will go to Tuoro or LECOM?
Did they email you ? I was at the last interview as well and I have not gotten any email from them
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If my status is decided and they are sending a letter but I haven't gotten a call or email-- is that normal or should I assume I am not accepted?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed on 4/21 my portal said thank you for interviewing you will be notified when the committee makes a decision, my portal changed this week to your application is under review. Any insight? I'm so nervous. Do you get a call or a letter ??
 
Congrats to all that got accepted!

I just received my acceptance letter in the mail!

To give you hope: I have a 3.0 GPA and never took the PCAT

Good luck!!
 
Congrats to all that got accepted!

I just received my acceptance letter in the mail!

To give you hope: I have a 3.0 GPA and never took the PCAT

Good luck!!
did your portal change before receiving the letter to we have made a decision. you"ll receive the decision by mail in 30 days?
 
Anyone who is attending LECOM Dental School and wants to share an apartment please message me. I am looking for an apartment near lecom dental school and if anyone knows any vacant spots please message me.
 
did your portal change before receiving the letter to we have made a decision. you"ll receive the decision by mail in 30 days?
It still says they will notify me in the portal. I would just call and ask the status of your application
 
Is it to early to start studying for boards?

Just kidding, I am excited to start this next year with everyone who will be going.
 
Hey incoming LECOM students! This is a post for a friend:

I have a 1bed/1bath available NOW for $500 monthly rent (utilities not included yet). Need to rent this out ASAP!!!
-3 bedroom house shared by one dental student and one medical student of LECOM. Both are MALES. so MALES ONLY.
-House is in a quiet gated community
-8 minute car ride from LECOM med school
-unfurnished

-Message if interested!!!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad