2017 *** The Official LECOM Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

anyone know how many more interview dates are left? I added LECOM a little late on my AADSAS and still haven't heard anything so just want to know my chances!

anyone know how many more interview dates are left? I added LECOM a little late on my AADSAS and still haven't heard anything so just want to know my chances!
When I signed up for an interview they had one for April 6th...I am not sure about others.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I just got my acceptance letter today.
Interviewed In Dec.
Hadn't heard anything until today.

I was not wait listed.
I got a hard copy of the letter in the mail.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone knows if the class is already full or not ?

Accepted 3/15, Interviewed 3/9!
3.86 overall GPA, 3.75 M&S, BS in Biology (graduating in May), strong leadership and extracurricular involvement

Reactions: 2 users
I just interviewed on 03/23. I will find out by next week if I'm accepted or not. 3.59 GPA, 3.62 SGPA, 20 AA. Lots of volunteer and leadership experience and I also have research experience. What do you think my chances are?

I just interviewed on 03/23. I will find out by next week if I'm accepted or not. 3.59 GPA, 3.62 SGPA, 20 AA. Lots of volunteer and leadership experience and I also have research experience. What do you think my chances are?
Who knows

Reactions: 1 users
Also, what are the stats of everyone that has been accepted so far. If you don't mind sharing that is!

In my signature
Never mind, just found it! Congrats on getting accepted! I hope to hear the good news next week. Do you remember what time of the day you got the email? Was it early morning?

Never mind, just found it! Congrats on getting accepted! I hope to hear the good news next week. Do you remember what time of the day you got the email? Was it early morning?
I hope you hear good news as well! I heard on December 1st in the morning.

That's so awesome! So what do you think of PBL?
I think it's a good idea. I have only done it once, so it will get some used to, but the application idea and working as a team is a great idea. Once you are in practice, it will be all case-based scenarios and you will be working with your team (DA, DH, front desk, lab technician) to provide the highest standard of care. So getting into this mindset starting dental school is a good plan.

I think it's a good idea. I have only done it once, so it will get some used to, but the application idea and working as a team is a great idea. Once you are in practice, it will be all case-based scenarios and you will be working with your team (DA, DH, front desk, lab technician) to provide the highest standard of care. So getting into this mindset starting dental school is a good plan.
I think I'll enjoy it a lot. It's definitely a different style of learning but I think it will get us more ready for the real world.

anyone know when the last interview date is?
I think sometime in April. Most of the interviews have been on the 9th and 23rd I think so I would assume April 9th or April 23rd is their last interview date. I believe they only have 1 more round of interviews

I think sometime in April. Most of the interviews have been on the 9th and 23rd I think so I would assume April 9th or April 23rd is their last interview date. I believe they only have 1 more round of interviews
Also, one girl at my interview on 3/23 didn't get invited until 2 days before the interview so make sure to be checking your email daily

Reactions: 1 users
Just wanted to chime in and say that I've gotten a rejection snail mail from them....

but it's okay since I'll be attending dental school this fall hahaha
Congratulations! If you don't mind me asking, where will you be attending and what were your stats?

I got accepted into USC and ASDOH and waitlisted at UNLV. I'm 99% sure I'll be attending ASDOH unless UNLV gets back to me. 3.4 oGPA, science GPA is much lower, 21 AA
I wonder why I've been having such bad luck getting into dental school. I have a great application and I interview really well. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong :/

Accepted 3/15, Interviewed 3/9!
3.86 overall GPA, 3.75 M&S, BS in Biology (graduating in May), strong leadership and extracurricular involvement
How was the interview? How should prospects prepare?

Just wanted to chime in and say that I've gotten a rejection snail mail from them....

but it's okay since I'll be attending dental school this fall hahaha
How long did it take you to get it in the mail? Mine says decision made, notification within 30 days but it has been nearly 2 months

Waitlisted this morning about an hour ago, interviewed 3/23. 3.35 ogpa, 3.3 sgpa, 20 AA/ 20 PAT. Strong extracurriculars/ community service. I felt my interview was definitely not the strongest

Does anyone have any advice on soap carving?