2017 *** The Official LECOM Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Anyone accepted yet from the 2/9 interview??

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone, happy to let you all know that I was accepted yesterday and I'll be accepting the offer! Look forward to meeting all my future classmates

For all the future questions: I was offered an interview on 2/6, I interviewed on 2/9, and was called by Shannon at 4pm.

Congrats!!! Do you mind sharing your stats? Thank you

Congrats to everyone accepted and interviewed! Do you mind sharing you stats? I am still waiting to hear back. Thank you ❤️

Congrats to everyone accepted and interviewed! Do you mind sharing you stats? I am still waiting to hear back. Thank you ❤️

Just had my academic updated on AADSAS, I how have a:
3.63oGPA was 3.68 before
3.52sGPA was 3.56 before
19 AA
19 TS
18 PAT
300 shadowing hours
500+ random volunteer hours
Interviewed mid december
Accepted end of december

Applied to 9,
4 interviews
1 acceptance
2 waitlist
5 rejections
1 heard nothing from

Reactions: 1 user
I have an interview at Lecom! What are my chances of getting in?

Stats: gpa 3.48
DAT: 20
Research experience
Dental assisting experience
Tons of shadowing!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hey everyone.
I had an interview at LECOM last week (Feb. 16)
They told us that our portals should have a change in admission status today (Feb. 22) but I have yet to see any change :(
Anyone in the same boat?

Hi all!
I'm a little late coming into this, but I was also accepted on 2/16. I was offered an interview 2/3 and the actual interview day was 2/9. Good luck to everyone!!

Hi all!
I'm a little late coming into this, but I was also accepted on 2/16. I was offered an interview 2/3 and the actual interview day was 2/9. Good luck to everyone!!
congrats!!! wow what were your stats!

Members don't see this ad :)
was just offered a spot on the alternate list.. anyone know anything about it? is it the same as a wait list?

Congrats to everyone whose gotten in so far! Can only hope April is a good month for the rest of us

Congrats to everyone whose gotten in so far! Can only hope April is a good month for the rest of us
Is April when most of the waitlist movement happens? Also does any know the chances of getting off the waitlist?

If you got the "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. We will notify you in 30 days" without interview, does that mean you just got rejected??

For those accepted out of state could you please share what states you all are from!?

Thanks

Has anyone been accepted from the alternate list?

Thanks

Is April when most of the waitlist movement happens? Also does any know the chances of getting off the waitlist?
I believe so.. April 1st is when students with multiple deposits down have 15 days to make a choice.. Not sure of the chances though.. I'm also waitlisted! Good luck!!

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone be able to schedule their 10 panel urine drug screen thru Certiphi? It keeps saying I am not allowed

I'm coming from another forum - but I did the certiphi background check and this wasn't required for us..?

Is this LECOM specific, or is someone trolling you?

I'm coming from another forum - but I did the certiphi background check and this wasn't required for us..?

Is this LECOM specific, or is someone trolling you?
i think this is LECOM specific because the code is lecomddentscreen

Is there a facebook group for the class yet?

I got my acceptance today :banana:

Reactions: 4 users
I got accepted today!!!

I got accepted today as well. Interviewed on the 23rd.

Finally officially withdrew from my spot -- good luck to those still waiting or are on the waitlist!!

Hey everyone. Congrats / Good luck to everyone attending LECOM. I'm a third year Pharmacy student starting my 4th year in a few months. If anyone needs any help in regards to where to stay or in general with the area let me know. Just PM me.

Once again, congratulations!

Any of you that didn't get in apply to lecoms post bac program? I'm thinking of possibly doing it but I wanted more info. Has anyone been a part of it?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile

Just withdrew my acceptance. LECOM was my first (and for a long time only) acceptance so it was a tough email to write, but I hope someone gets my spot. I know there are some negative opinions of LECOM but it truly is a great program with excellent clinical training. Anyone should be excited to go here...best of luck

I withdrew from my spot at LECOM. Good luck everyone!!

I cancelled my spot for an interview on 03/23. Hopefully someone deserving gets an opportunity to interview. best of luck!