-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017 *** The Official LECOM Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Very laid back! Don't be nervous!How is the interview for LECOM? I have mine coming up!
I've only heard of @J.Ospey getting accepted. LECOM hasn't said anything to me yet!Anyone accepted yet from the 2/9 interview??
Sent from my SM-G920V using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
same I interviewed 2/9 and haven't heard anything, idk if that means we are waitlisted or what ?I've only heard of @J.Ospey getting accepted. LECOM hasn't said anything to me yet!
Sent from my SM-G920V using SDN mobile
They should tell us either way. Probably hear more this week.same I interviewed 2/9 and haven't heard anything, idk if that means we are waitlisted or what ?
Sent from my SM-G920V using SDN mobile
Hey everyone, happy to let you all know that I was accepted yesterday and I'll be accepting the offer! Look forward to meeting all my future classmates
For all the future questions: I was offered an interview on 2/6, I interviewed on 2/9, and was called by Shannon at 4pm.
Congrats!!! Do you mind sharing your stats? Thank you
Rejected without interview
What were your stats! Sorry hope you got accepted somewhere else
Congrats to everyone accepted and interviewed! Do you mind sharing you stats? I am still waiting to hear back. Thank you ❤️
Congrats to everyone accepted and interviewed! Do you mind sharing you stats? I am still waiting to hear back. Thank you ❤️
Just had my academic updated on AADSAS, I how have a:
3.63oGPA was 3.68 before
3.52sGPA was 3.56 before
19 AA
19 TS
18 PAT
300 shadowing hours
500+ random volunteer hours
Interviewed mid december
Accepted end of december
Applied to 9,
4 interviews
1 acceptance
2 waitlist
5 rejections
1 heard nothing from
I have an interview at Lecom! What are my chances of getting in?
Stats: gpa 3.48
DAT: 20
Research experience
Dental assisting experience
Tons of shadowing!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Stats: gpa 3.48
DAT: 20
Research experience
Dental assisting experience
Tons of shadowing!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
congrats!!! wow what were your stats!Hi all!
I'm a little late coming into this, but I was also accepted on 2/16. I was offered an interview 2/3 and the actual interview day was 2/9. Good luck to everyone!!
congrats!!! wow what were your stats!
cGPA: 3.72
sGPA: 3.67
DAT: 21
Some volunteering here and there & about 110 hours shadowing. I'm also a Florida resident if that matters.
was just offered a spot on the alternate list.. anyone know anything about it? is it the same as a wait list?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same thingwas just offered a spot on the alternate list.. anyone know anything about it? is it the same as a wait list?
What are your stats as alternates?
3.5 oGPA 3.3sGPA 19AA 20 PAT 19 OS and OOSWhat are your stats as alternates?
Do you feel like your interview went well? Because you have solid stats! I hope you get in3.5 oGPA 3.3sGPA 19AA 20 PAT 19 OS and OOS
I thought it went pretty well! and I really hope so!! have you been accepted?Do you feel like your interview went well? Because you have solid stats! I hope you get in
No =( I am still waiting to get an interview!I thought it went pretty well! and I really hope so!! have you been accepted?
Congrats to everyone whose gotten in so far! Can only hope April is a good month for the rest of us
Is April when most of the waitlist movement happens? Also does any know the chances of getting off the waitlist?Congrats to everyone whose gotten in so far! Can only hope April is a good month for the rest of us
For those accepted out of state could you please share what states you all are from!?
Thanks
Thanks
TexasFor those accepted out of state could you please share what states you all are from!?
Thanks
Good luck!!! I hope you get one!!!No =( I am still waiting to get an interview!
I believe so.. April 1st is when students with multiple deposits down have 15 days to make a choice.. Not sure of the chances though.. I'm also waitlisted! Good luck!!Is April when most of the waitlist movement happens? Also does any know the chances of getting off the waitlist?
For those accepted out of state could you please share what states you all are from!?
Thanks
Good ole Pennsylvania
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone be able to schedule their 10 panel urine drug screen thru Certiphi? It keeps saying I am not allowed
I'm coming from another forum - but I did the certiphi background check and this wasn't required for us..?
Is this LECOM specific, or is someone trolling you?
Is this LECOM specific, or is someone trolling you?
i think this is LECOM specific because the code is lecomddentscreenI'm coming from another forum - but I did the certiphi background check and this wasn't required for us..?
Is this LECOM specific, or is someone trolling you?
Congrats! When did you interview
February 23rd
Any other acceptances?February 23rd
Thanks, Also 2/23
Hey everyone. Congrats / Good luck to everyone attending LECOM. I'm a third year Pharmacy student starting my 4th year in a few months. If anyone needs any help in regards to where to stay or in general with the area let me know. Just PM me.
Once again, congratulations!
Once again, congratulations!
Any of you that didn't get in apply to lecoms post bac program? I'm thinking of possibly doing it but I wanted more info. Has anyone been a part of it?
Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile
Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just withdrew my acceptance. LECOM was my first (and for a long time only) acceptance so it was a tough email to write, but I hope someone gets my spot. I know there are some negative opinions of LECOM but it truly is a great program with excellent clinical training. Anyone should be excited to go here...best of luck
Got accepted today. Interviewed 2/23
Has anyone received an acceptance from being on the waitlist?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K
