You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017 *** The Official LECOM Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Still nothing. It says it's still getting processed but I have a REALLY bad feeling about this....
Still nothing. It says it's still getting processed but I have a REALLY bad feeling about this....
hey it still early. i send my supplemental on 6/10 and they finally just process it today.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh wow, you sent yours really early then and they also take a while and go in a sorta random order, o well. I'll wait a few more weeks then cuz I sent mine 7/1, thanks for the encouragement!
yea i think it a random order on who they choose to process. it was pretty discouraging seeing people get process and received interview when i send mine before them. i thought they skipped over my application and it was meant as a soft rejection. but give it a few more weeks before sending an email asking for update.
Last edited:
For those who got the invite for interview, long did it take them since you submitted your supplemental?
I submitted mine on 07/20 and have not heard anything from them since..... I'm having a bad feeling about this
my stats: 20AA 21TS 3.51 oGPA, 3.90 BCP, 3.89sGPA
I submitted mine on 07/20 and have not heard anything from them since..... I'm having a bad feeling about this
my stats: 20AA 21TS 3.51 oGPA, 3.90 BCP, 3.89sGPA
I submitted mine with everything verified last week. I have similar DAT with GPA: 3.94. Still haven't heard back from them.For those who got the invite for interview, long did it take them since you submitted your supplemental?
I submitted mine on 07/20 and have not heard anything from them since..... I'm having a bad feeling about this
my stats: 20AA 21TS 3.51 oGPA, 3.90 BCP, 3.89sGPA
I am in the same situation. I called and left a message explaining that I was totally unaware of the requirement of taking biochem in the Fall. Ms. Phillips responded back on the same day and said that she just wanted to know that I am planing to take and it is fine to take biochem in the Spring. As long as I finished it before June. My application was changed the day after and moved forward to the reviewing process instead of 90 days re-reviewing. I hope this help.I have a red x next to the Biochem requirement in my folder on the portal. I cannot register for the course until November/December as I am taking it this coming Spring.
I emailed the admissions office about it and this is the email i got.. Does it mean that they will not put my application back into que until I physically register for the lass and send them proof? Anyone else having this issue? I have emailed and called with no response. Really bummed because I should be recieving an invite.
"Once you have the Biochemistry class scheduled please send me a copy of your registration, for your records. This will ensure your application stays in que for review.
Thanks"
Under my "admissions status" this is the message I am getting.
The Admissions Committee requests a transcript with final grades from all courses.
Assuming it is on hold for them because they need the proof I am taking Biochem but the earliest I could get that registration to them would be November..
@moodles9 congrats that's awesome. When did you submit your app and I'm still waiting.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I submitted my ADEA application on 6/17 but I didn't take my DAT until 7/18. I have yet to get a single email from LECOM. Should I be worried? (22 AA, 23 TS, 3.55 oGPA, 3.46 sGPA)
I submitted my ADEA application on 6/17 but I didn't take my DAT until 7/18. I have yet to get a single email from LECOM. Should I be worried? (22 AA, 23 TS, 3.55 oGPA, 3.46 sGPA)
You have amazing scores and good GPA don't even worry.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
When's the first interview for thie cycle? Just curious
Don't mean to sound the alarm, but just an FYI:
I submitted my primary app June 5th, was in the first mail out, and never received confirmation or a supplemental email from LECOM. I followed up with them a week ago and they said they don't have an application on file for me.![]()
AADSAS confirmed it was sent to them, so I'm still trying to get to the bottom of it. All of my other schools confirmed receipt, so it sounds like an anomaly.
TL;DR If you applied early and haven't gotten a supplemental email yet, you r app might have fallen into the same blackhole mine is floating in right about now!![]()
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
After submitting my AADSAS June 5th with a June 24 mailout, I just now (Aug. 1) received confirmation of AADSAS receipt from LECOM, including the link to fill out the supplemental. Just an FYI if anyone else happens to be in a similar situation.
Last edited:
Status and "required letters and credits" section finally changed today.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's the LECOM supplemental like? are there essay responses?
What's the LECOM supplemental like? are there essay responses?
No essay questions
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
no, there are no essay questionsWhat's the LECOM supplemental like? are there essay responses?
"After submitting my AADSAS June 5th with a June 24 mailout, I just now (Aug. 1) received confirmation of AADSAS receipt from LECOM, including the link to fill out the supplemental. Just an FYI if anyone else happens to be in a similar situation."
I submitted my AADSAS on June 10th with a June 24 mailout. I too just received the email with the link on August 1.
I submitted my AADSAS on June 10th with a June 24 mailout. I too just received the email with the link on August 1.
I am in a similar situation with HUNKDENTIST. I sent my application in June and they received my DAT mid July but I still have not received anything about a supplemental application. When I emailed the school a few weeks ago they said my application is in a Que to be reviewed.
I am in a similar situation with HUNKDENTIST. I sent my application in June and they received my DAT mid July but I still have not received anything about a supplemental application. When I emailed the school a few weeks ago they said my application is in a Que to be reviewed.
I was in the same situation, where my DAT scores came after my application, and I had to email them and tell them that my scores need to be downloaded from AADSAS. They got my scores and the next day sent me supplemental. Email: [email protected]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I got an interview but can't schedule one. Anyone have this problem with the calendar?
I got an interview but can't schedule one. Anyone have this problem with the calendar?
did you just get your interview just now?
Yeahdid you just get your interview just now?
Is your GPA including any post-bacc or SMP? or undergrad alone?I got an interview but can't schedule one. Anyone have this problem with the calendar?
Received an interview today for 9-20.
GPA: 3.89
DAT: AA 18 TS 18 RC 21 PAT 21
OOS
Good luck everyone!!
When did you submit your secondary?
Anyone who's 1st 2nd or 3rd batch still waiting for interview offer?
Anyone who's 1st 2nd or 3rd batch still waiting for interview offer?
I don't know how to check batches but I submitted 7/1, and I'm still waiting
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Same boat as you !!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same here, I think we're second batch then. I guess we'll have to sit tight then because looks like LECOM doesn't necessarily go on order based on when the app was submitted.I don't know how to check batches but I submitted 7/1, and I'm still waiting
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Still under review since 7/12
Same here, I think we're second batch then. I guess we'll have to sit tight then because looks like LECOM doesn't necessarily go on order based on when the app was submitted.
Yeah that's what I've noticed. It's either that or they're just waiting to reject us
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
): let's go with the former for now...Yeah that's what I've noticed. It's either that or they're just waiting to reject us
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Yeah, I emailed her a while ago about accidentally filling out another supplemental. She was nice and responded within an hour, but damn if it's just that one lady (Annette?) doing all the paperwork, that's rough.I dont think theyre trying to soft reject us. It is one lady doing the paperwork at the front. Just wait... And if it so happens that we get to 2017 without being put under review then yeah we should prolly give up hope ¿ 🙁
Thats what Im saying, which is why im chilling. For most on here I see we here, we have at least one interview, so we can at least rest a bit. Lets wait it out homies!Yeah, I emailed her a while ago about accidentally filling out another supplemental. She was nice and responded within an hour, but damn if it's just that one lady (Annette?) doing all the paperwork, that's rough.
For those who dont have interviews its still early! Still dont worry!!
Yeah I'm glad I have something else to look forward to than just purely waiting
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Team 1 interview <3 .. it really is great to know I'm not the only one constantly checking SDN with hope that someone else might have the answers we're all looking for.
This can change with one email. Hang in there homie.I want to join Team 1 interview. Currently on the Team No interview roster. lol
Support - how many schools did you send out to??
I personally applied to 20. 1 hard rejection, 1 interview, 18 others pending, though I think I'm soft rejected from Case Western.Support - how many schools did you send out to??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
17 here, but I meant @dc (though I'll probably message you later, chili).
I applied to 12, currently considering adding a few more but not sure if too late in. My stats aren't crazy stellar or anything so I'm not sure if it's worth the money because it'll be ~400-500 to add a few schools.
Feel free to post them - my stats are really wonky in places but if it helps you choose/not choose to apply to other places then it's worth the conversation!
where did you get the rejection from?I personally applied to 20. 1 hard rejection, 1 interview, 18 others pending, though I think I'm soft rejected from Case Western.
MWZ Arizona. I can PM you the reason why I think they gave me a hard rejection this early.
Edit: Thought you were Molar Bear, not sexylife LOL. I can still tell you why... it had to do with my PS and a conflict with their program goal.
Edit: Thought you were Molar Bear, not sexylife LOL. I can still tell you why... it had to do with my PS and a conflict with their program goal.
I would love to hear about it kinda curious, although I didn't apply there haha. PM me!MWZ Arizona. I can PM you the reason why I think they gave me a hard rejection this early.
Edit: Thought you were Molar Bear, not sexylife LOL. I can still tell you why... it had to do with my PS and a conflict with their program goal.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K