The Official Louisville Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I swear they did it on purpose! They were probably laughing when they sent it.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just interviewed today and the interviews were pretty relaxed. Really enjoyed interviewing here.

Reactions: 1 users
Yet another misleading email from Louisville! I was expecting it to be an interview invite, but no! Hahaha they got me again

Reactions: 8 users
Why do we need two reminders for newsletters. Is this what they're doing instead of sending out invites. Jesus.

This is the only school I've gotten these type of emails from. Quite frankly, I'm not a fan of it.

Reactions: 3 users
Louisville strikes again...

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
they are testing my patience...

Reactions: 1 user
Man emails like that are rough. Loma Linda does the same thing.

Got an interview invite for 11/14! Thought it might've been another newsletter at first.

Are we allowed to bring guests to the interview? I didn't see anything in the invite...

Just interviewed today. Very impressed with the Chick-fil-A lunch haha.

Reactions: 6 users
Did they at least have the polynesian sauce?!

Every time I think about that 70k a little bit of me dies on the inside.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I know, and this fall I've just started to realize how ridiculous it is (no matter where you go). I keep reminding myself that it's just a drop in the bucket.

I know, and this fall I've just started to realize how ridiculous it is (no matter where you go). I keep reminding myself that it's just a drop in the bucket.

A good way to make yourself feel better is to take whatever salary you think you'll earn and multiply that by 30. Also the fact that there's a fair amount of people on SDN who paid their loans off in 4 years or so (given this is hard to do).

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I have an interview on Nov. 20. Anyone knows if the my interview went great and will I be notified with an acceptance on Dec. 1st as the others even though my interview date is pretty closed to Dec. 1st?

I have an interview on Nov. 20. Anyone knows if the my interview went great and will I be notified with an acceptance on Dec. 1st as the others even though my interview date is pretty closed to Dec. 1st?
I just interviewed on Monday. They said they email on December 1 for notification of acceptance/wait list/rejection. They made it sound like that was for all pre-December 1 interviews.

To people who have interviewed here already, how is the interview? Conversational? Or intense?

Did anyone received the flash drive they mention they would send out at the interview? I interviewed in oct and still haven't received that flash drive yet.

Did anyone received the flash drive they mention they would send out at the interview? I interviewed in oct and still haven't received that flash drive yet.
I got a nice thanks for interviewing letter but no flash drive.

Any hotel recommendations for the interview?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I stayed at the Hampton Inn they suggested. It was nice because their shuttle will pick you up/take you at/to the airport and the interview. No restaurants in the immediate area to walk to but they'll shuttle you almost anywhere. I had a great experience there. Free breakfast too... so that's a bonus!

I stayed at the Hampton Inn they suggested. It was nice because their shuttle will pick you up/take you at/to the airport and the interview. No restaurants in the immediate area to walk to but they'll shuttle you almost anywhere. I had a great experience there. Free breakfast too... so that's a bonus!

Thanks for the suggestion. Did you take the shuttle to your interview? How was your experience with it? They got you there on time etc?
Also, on the school website, they list that the special university rate is $129 plus tax, were you able to get that rate?

Thanks for the suggestion. Did you take the shuttle to your interview? How was your experience with it? They got you there on time etc?
Also, on the school website, they list that the special university rate is $129 plus tax, were you able to get that rate?

I did take the shuttle with no issues. I scheduled a time with them the night before and left at 7:30 a.m. I arrived at the school at 7:40. There were a couple other people at the hotel that were in my interview group that rode the shuttle as well. After the interview was done, I called and they picked me up in 10 minutes. So, my experience was great.

They do have the University rate, however, my husband is military, so we used that rate instead.