-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
****The Official Louisville Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread****
Started by mariobrosdoctor
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Yessir. App was completed a while ago. I'm OOS.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got the supplemental in late June and the app complete/under review email a few days later...now just playing the waiting game. GA resident.
D
deleted827844
What is the supplement? I only got the email telling me to pay the fee
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
What is the supplement? I only got the email telling me to pay the fee
Supplemental = fee request email
I submitted my application on 7/21 and received the supplemental email the next business day
Did anyone get an interview yet? My status says "Application Complete", which is terrifying.
Looks like they started sending out interviews last year on 8/5.. maybe we can expect something next week.Did anyone get an interview yet? My status says "Application Complete", which is terrifying.
In the email it said, " Interviews are conducted on Mondays from late August through February." So most likely we'll be hearing about first round interviews this upcoming week.
I got an interview invite, but I'm a KY resident and I submitted early. I'm sure you all will hear back soon 🙂
Last edited:
when did you receive it ?I got an interview invite, but I'm a KY resident and I submitted early. I'm sure you all will hear back soon 🙂
That's great! Did they call or email?I got an interview invite, but I'm a KY resident and I submitted early. I'm sure you all will hear back soon 🙂
It was an email, and it came Monday. If I remember correctly, I feel like at one of the info sessions, they said that the first round of interviews are for in-state and is the last week of August, so I feel like they may have just started sending out invites. Until I got the interview email, I had been checking this super often to see if anyone had posted anything, so I thought I'd post so you guys would be on the look out for an invite.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the info and good luck on your interview!It was an email, and it came Monday. If I remember correctly, I feel like at one of the info sessions, they said that the first round of interviews are for in-state and is the last week of August, so I feel like they may have just started sending out invites. Until I got the interview email, I had been checking this super often to see if anyone had posted anything, so I thought I'd post so you guys would be on the look out for an invite.
good luck on your interview!!It was an email, and it came Monday. If I remember correctly, I feel like at one of the info sessions, they said that the first round of interviews are for in-state and is the last week of August, so I feel like they may have just started sending out invites. Until I got the interview email, I had been checking this super often to see if anyone had posted anything, so I thought I'd post so you guys would be on the look out for an invite.
It was an email, and it came Monday. If I remember correctly, I feel like at one of the info sessions, they said that the first round of interviews are for in-state and is the last week of August, so I feel like they may have just started sending out invites. Until I got the interview email, I had been checking this super often to see if anyone had posted anything, so I thought I'd post so you guys would be on the look out for an invite.
Congrats and good luck!! What were your stats?
Thank you all! Good luck to each of you!
I just got done listening in to the webinar put on by ADEA AADSAS! Louisville interviews on Mondays from August 28-mid November and some in January and February. The interview day lasts from 8AM - 2PM. There are 2 one on one interviews each 30 minutes long. One will be with a faculty member and another is usually with a D4 student. Email invites are sent out via email.
Interview #1 !!
School: Univ. of Louisville
Notification Date: 8/22
Method of Notification: Email
Residency: IN
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/1
GPA (science, overall): 3.96, 3.97
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below 17): 22/21/21/22 (none below 19: QR)
I will be there on 9/11!
School: Univ. of Louisville
Notification Date: 8/22
Method of Notification: Email
Residency: IN
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/1
GPA (science, overall): 3.96, 3.97
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below 17): 22/21/21/22 (none below 19: QR)
I will be there on 9/11!
Hey! Two questions, if anyone knows. Can we move our interview dates? and do they have interviews on Fridays instead of Mondays? I can't miss class on Mondays.
During the webinar they said all of their interview days are Mondays. I would reach out to their admissions people ASAP to see if there is another option.Hey! Two questions, if anyone knows. Can we move our interview dates? and do they have interviews on Fridays instead of Mondays? I can't miss class on Mondays.
Anyone know which Mondays interviews are held?During the webinar they said all of their interview days are Mondays. I would reach out to their admissions people ASAP to see if there is another option.
Aug 28th is the first one!Anyone know which Mondays interviews are held?
Be on the lookout, guys.
Just got one - I'm an out of state/out of region, too.
Just got one - I'm an out of state/out of region, too.
What time did your email arrive?Be on the lookout, guys.
Just got one - I'm an out of state/out of region, too.
I probably wont get one anytime soon since I applied for this school much later than my other ones and wasn't complete until 8/18
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same praying that the pre december interviews aren't given out by then..I probably wont get one anytime soon since I applied for this school much later than my other ones and wasn't complete until 8/18
For individuals who have received an invite, what did you portal say prior to receiving the email? Mine's currently "Application Complete". I received an email on 7/13 stating that my app was received and being processed and that they would email me when my app was complete but haven't heard anything since.
Right around noon EST.What time did your email arrive?
Last edited:
Interview #3
School: University of Louisville
Notification Date: 8/24/17
Method of Notification: E-mail
Residency: VA
AADSAS completion: 7/27
School: University of Louisville
Notification Date: 8/24/17
Method of Notification: E-mail
Residency: VA
AADSAS completion: 7/27
Last edited:
It said Application complete, now it says invited for interviewFor individuals who have received an invite, what did you portal say prior to receiving the email? Mine's currently "Application Complete". I received an email on 7/13 stating that my app was received and being processed and that they would email me when my app was complete but haven't heard anything since.
Do you guys think it's worth it to apply with a 3.2oGPA, 3.0sGPA and a 17AA? I am OOS
not this late, i don't think.Do you guys think it's worth it to apply with a 3.2oGPA, 3.0sGPA and a 17AA? I am OOS
Is it really that late?not this late, i don't think.
Depends what more you need; dat to be verified transcripts etc.Is it really that late?
Everything is verified and DAT SCORES are in. I just need to add this school and do the supplemental.Depends what more you need; dat to be verified transcripts etc.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone received any interviews lately? I feel like they have been awfully quiet....
I just got an interview invite 10 mins ago. Hurray!!!! I don't know why but I have a very special love for the Blue Grass state Kentucky and really wanna go there.Not me, but I know some people that received an interview Invite yesterday. Keep your heads up!
Interview #4
Notification date: 9/14
Method of notification: Email
Residency: CA
Application complete date: 7/25
GPA (science, overall): 3.9/3.89
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/25/23/19/None Below 17
Anyone from Florida receive an invite yet? I applied but haven't received an invite, was wondering if how selective they were for out of state applicants
I'm in FL as well and haven't heard back :/
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 26
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K