****The Official Louisville Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariobrosdoctor

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought we better start this up!

Has anyone received the supplemental link?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Yessir. App was completed a while ago. I'm OOS.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got the supplemental in late June and the app complete/under review email a few days later...now just playing the waiting game. GA resident.

Did anyone get an interview yet? My status says "Application Complete", which is terrifying.

Did anyone get an interview yet? My status says "Application Complete", which is terrifying.
Looks like they started sending out interviews last year on 8/5.. maybe we can expect something next week.

My app says received/complete.. hoping to go under review soon.
DAT 22
oGPA 3.9
sGPA 4.0

In the email it said, " Interviews are conducted on Mondays from late August through February." So most likely we'll be hearing about first round interviews this upcoming week.

I got an interview invite, but I'm a KY resident and I submitted early. I'm sure you all will hear back soon :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
It was an email, and it came Monday. If I remember correctly, I feel like at one of the info sessions, they said that the first round of interviews are for in-state and is the last week of August, so I feel like they may have just started sending out invites. Until I got the interview email, I had been checking this super often to see if anyone had posted anything, so I thought I'd post so you guys would be on the look out for an invite.

Reactions: 4 users
It was an email, and it came Monday. If I remember correctly, I feel like at one of the info sessions, they said that the first round of interviews are for in-state and is the last week of August, so I feel like they may have just started sending out invites. Until I got the interview email, I had been checking this super often to see if anyone had posted anything, so I thought I'd post so you guys would be on the look out for an invite.
Thanks for the info and good luck on your interview!

good luck on your interview!!

Congrats and good luck!! What were your stats?

I just got done listening in to the webinar put on by ADEA AADSAS! Louisville interviews on Mondays from August 28-mid November and some in January and February. The interview day lasts from 8AM - 2PM. There are 2 one on one interviews each 30 minutes long. One will be with a faculty member and another is usually with a D4 student. Email invites are sent out via email.

Reactions: 5 users
Anybody else heard from them yet? I'm just being impatient and antsy.

Mine was with 2 faculty and you have lunch with a D3 who kinda interviews you but more laid back

Interview #1 !!
School: Univ. of Louisville
Notification Date: 8/22
Method of Notification: Email
Residency: IN
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/1
GPA (science, overall): 3.96, 3.97
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below 17): 22/21/21/22 (none below 19: QR)

I will be there on 9/11!

Hey! Two questions, if anyone knows. Can we move our interview dates? and do they have interviews on Fridays instead of Mondays? I can't miss class on Mondays.

Hey! Two questions, if anyone knows. Can we move our interview dates? and do they have interviews on Fridays instead of Mondays? I can't miss class on Mondays.
During the webinar they said all of their interview days are Mondays. I would reach out to their admissions people ASAP to see if there is another option.

During the webinar they said all of their interview days are Mondays. I would reach out to their admissions people ASAP to see if there is another option.
Anyone know which Mondays interviews are held?

I probably wont get one anytime soon since I applied for this school much later than my other ones and wasn't complete until 8/18

I probably wont get one anytime soon since I applied for this school much later than my other ones and wasn't complete until 8/18
Same praying that the pre december interviews aren't given out by then..

For individuals who have received an invite, what did you portal say prior to receiving the email? Mine's currently "Application Complete". I received an email on 7/13 stating that my app was received and being processed and that they would email me when my app was complete but haven't heard anything since.

interview#7 invited for interview today
OOS

Interview #3

School: University of Louisville
Notification Date: 8/24/17
Method of Notification: E-mail
Residency: VA
AADSAS completion: 7/27

Last edited:
For individuals who have received an invite, what did you portal say prior to receiving the email? Mine's currently "Application Complete". I received an email on 7/13 stating that my app was received and being processed and that they would email me when my app was complete but haven't heard anything since.
It said Application complete, now it says invited for interview

Interview #6, got invited today. I got the email at 12:27 eastern.

My status was "Application Complete" until now.

Interview #1!
School: Univ. of Louisville
Notification date: 8/24/17
Method of notification: Email
Residency: WA
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/29/17
GPA (science, overall): 3.33, 3.43
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/19/20/19/none

Interview #3!!! So excited!

School: University of Louisville
Notification Date: 8/24/17
Method of Notification: E-mail
Residency: FL
AADSAS completion: 6/27
sGPA: 3.49
oGPA: 3.63
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/RC/Any below 17): 20/20/19/23/none

Do you guys think it's worth it to apply with a 3.2oGPA, 3.0sGPA and a 17AA? I am OOS

Anyone from Florida receive an invite yet? I applied but haven't received an invite, was wondering if how selective they were for out of state applicants

has anyone received any interviews lately? I feel like they have been awfully quiet....

Not me, but I know some people that received an interview Invite yesterday. Keep your heads up!

Not me, but I know some people that received an interview Invite yesterday. Keep your heads up!
I just got an interview invite 10 mins ago. Hurray!!!! I don't know why but I have a very special love for the Blue Grass state Kentucky and really wanna go there.

Interview #4
Notification date: 9/14
Method of notification: Email
Residency: CA
Application complete date: 7/25
GPA (science, overall): 3.9/3.89
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/25/23/19/None Below 17

Anyone from Florida receive an invite yet? I applied but haven't received an invite, was wondering if how selective they were for out of state applicants

I'm in FL as well and haven't heard back :/

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.