**The Official Marquette University School of Dentistry Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Alright well it appears as though there are 7 of us waitlisted on this thread
OOS
@CubsFan44 @JSOLAN3 @WheatLom @BeaverLover @udmsoccer6 @tooloo123
Definitely bummed. but remember what Brian told us "Just because we don't love you at first doesn't mean we won't love you later!"
STAY MOTIVATED my friends, we are here for each other, back to studying for me

EDIT: added @Preddskid @dentaldreams2021
That makes 9 of us now. REMEMBER, although we sometimes cannot change the cards we are dealt, we can definitely change how we play our hand, we all still have a lot to prepare for and look forward to!

EDIT2: @Thinkthink @MickeyMouse45 11 now! Deep breaths everyone

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Reactions: 1 users
Exactly! They didn't reject us, so we just need to stay hopeful!

yea the email said the next batch might contain me/ other waitlisters. They will probably extend a lot more offers coming up.

It would make sense that wait list members get accepted. I would put a lot of money a lot of the offers going out from any school may be to people who receive multiple offers. This opens up spaces at certain place.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Alright well it appears as though there are 7 of us waitlisted on this thread
OOS
@CubsFan44 @JSOLAN3 @WheatLom @BeaverLover @udmsoccer6 @tooloo123
Definitely bummed. but remember what Brian told us "Just because we don't love you at first doesn't mean we won't love you later!"
STAY MOTIVATED my friends, we are here for each other, back to studying for me

Well said, reading this was the only thing that made me feel a little better after reading the waitlist email. Goodluck to you and everyone else. It will all work out in the end!

Reactions: 4 users
Hopefully we will all get some great news in January. Since there are so many dental school options for OOS applicants to choose from, theres no reason we should give up :)

OOS (IL), got waitlisted.

Does anyone know the date when they send the next batch of notifications after Dec. 1st?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
anyone get accepted yet? congrats to everyone accepted :)

and historically what are the chances of getting accepted if you've been waitlisted?

Haven't interviewed yet. :/
Actually, the only thing I have received from them is the supplemental fee confirmation lol

OOS (MI) waitlist. I thought I had such a good interview too! Hopefully they find some extra room for me

Anyone get a check back Dec 1st portal change? It must have happened within the last couple hours. Weird.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile

I also got a "check back December 1st" portal change within the past few hours, but I was wait listed yesterday around 5pm and I'm OOS.

I also got a "check back December 1st" portal change within the past few hours, but I was wait listed yesterday around 5pm and I'm OOS.

Just noticed my AADSAS portal update as well! OOS. According to last years thread it's SUPPOSED to change again and is indicative of waitlist but that just confirms the email we got yesterday... let's see what happens

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

really hoping this is good news if we didn't get an email! Ahhh

Just noticed my AADSAS portal update as well! OOS. According to last years thread it's SUPPOSED to change again and is indicative of waitlist but that just confirms the email we got yesterday... let's see what happens

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
For us in-state, let's hope that "check back Dec 1st" in AADSAS was changed for everyone and is not a precursor to waitlist. Does anyone's status still say "invited for interview"?

Wait list yesterday, today, check back December 1st

OOS, did not get waitlist email yesterday, also got the Please Check Dec 1st change on my portal this morning??

For us in-state, let's hope that "check back Dec 1st" in AADSAS was changed for everyone and is not a precursor to waitlist. Does anyone's status still say "invited for interview"?
I'm fairly positive everyone's changed.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile

Portal just changed to offer made?? No phone call or email yet?

Waitlisted as well, in state.

Don't get what it takes to get into Marquette for in state . 3.8+ GPA, 20 AA, 19 TS, 22 PAT, 100+ hours shadowing, been involved with pre-dental club since freshman year and leadership in it. Thought my interview went just fine...