*** The Official Meharry College of Dentistry Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members don't see this ad :)
I have heard from two people that they were offered interview dates today. So I guess it is finally starting! Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
do you know their interview date?

Reactions: 1 user
did anyone here get an interview after they started sending some out?

Has anyone gotten a interview invite? I heard they start sending them out in October so about this time.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just received an email interview from them a few minutes ago! I'm hoping others on this thread hear back from them soon.

Received an interview invitation this morning! :)

Anyone would like to get the same interview date and all hangout the night before?

GPA: 3.2
DAT: AA-19, Science-19
Gap year student

For those who got interviews did you've have 6 credits of anatomy and anatomy lab? My school only offers 3 credits :/

Did anyone from in state receive an interview?

when did you submit your app and supplemental?
Hi! So I submitted my application on August 27th, completed my secondary on September 25th (I believe), and received an interview invitation on Sept 28th. If you receive an interview invitation they actually let you select your own interview day based on the ones provided.

Hi! So I submitted my application on August 27th, completed my secondary on September 25th (I believe), and received an interview invitation on Sept 28th. If you receive an interview invitation they actually let you select your own interview day based on the ones provided.

Thanks dude!! Guess I have been passed over, I submitted June 19th ahaha

Do you mind sharing your stats candre14? and are you out of state?

Has anyone instate gotten an interview invite yet?

Does anyone know when Meharry stops doing pre December interviews?

Reactions: 2 users
On the email that was sent out to interviewees, the last day they had available for pre December interviews was Nov 16th.

On the email that was sent out to interviewees, the last day they had available for pre December interviews was Nov 16th.
Thank you. Although it is slightly discouraging once realizing November 16th is basically two weeks from now. Haha but no news is good news.

I sent my supplemental really late like in the first of October and I really gave up my hopes.

I submitted my application late July and supplementary late August and still haven't heard anything.

Jk....I think I just got an interview. My status on AADSAS changed but no email yet

Status
Not open for further replies.