*** The Official Meharry College of Dentistry Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jk....I think I just got an interview. My status on AADSAS changed but no email yet
That’s great! When did you submit your supplemental?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it under the decision status of ADASAS you saw your interview with no email ? I’m confused.

Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 4.34.42 PM.png

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone receive an interview that's In-state?

For those of you who already had your interview... how was it? Mine is this Friday

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone that received and submitted a supplemental NOT receive an interview?

Reactions: 1 users
For those who have received interviews, how long did it take for your supplemental app to be verified? & did they email you saying everything was complete? I'm on week 4 after submitting the supplemental, getting a little discouraged too.

For those who have received interviews, how long did it take for your supplemental app to be verified? & did they email you saying everything was complete? I'm on week 4 after submitting the supplemental, getting a little discouraged too.

Completed it Aug. 15th and received a confirmation the same day. You should have a received an email saying " thank you for completing your online application"

Are all applicants that full out supplemental applications typically interviewed?

Reactions: 1 user
has there been any instate applicants being invited for interview?

I had my interview yesterday with Meharry. I was the only one that currently lives in TN there.
How was it? Also would you know if everyone that receives a supplemental will also get interviewed?

How was it? Also would you know if everyone that receives a supplemental will also get interviewed?
Everybody that submits a suppplemental App does not receive an interview. I applied back in 2016 and didn’t receive an interview. Rolling admissions so keep the faith. There was even discussion of moving the 2023 class from 62 to 65 seats.

As far as the interviews go they were really laid back. Not easy but definitely laid back. There weren’t any random questions but I feel like it’s case by case. We all have a different story so you have to tell yours. Meharry is definitely where I want to be. You can feel the family environment and energy from anybody that attends/works there.

Reactions: 2 users
Everybody that submits a suppplemental App does not receive an interview. I applied back in 2016 and didn’t receive an interview. Rolling admissions so keep the faith. There was even discussion of moving the 2023 class from 62 to 65 seats.

As far as the interviews go they were really laid back. Not easy but definitely laid back. There weren’t any random questions but I feel like it’s case by case. We all have a different story so you have to tell yours. Meharry is definitely where I want to be. You can feel the family environment and energy from anybody that attends/works there.
What did you differently this year than 2016 that landed you an interview? Meharry is my dream school. I’ve shadowed Meharry alumni and have visited the campus several times. I just need a shot.

Does Meharry only interview a certain range of DAT scores?

Counting down the days to Dec 3rd!!:nailbiting:

I have AA 18 and TS 19 with GPA 3.78 and GPA science 3.9 but still silence since I did my secondary application. I really disappointed

Does Meharry send out an email or call on acceptance day?

3 more days. Good luck everyone!!!

What’s going on? Has anyone heard anything?lol

Status
Not open for further replies.