**** The Official MUSC 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

Has anyone from the hurricane group been accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted today!!!

The letter was dated 12/14, but I got it today :) :)

I interviewed 12/9

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted today!!!

The letter was dated 12/14, but I got it today :) :)

I interviewed 12/9
Wow nice! I interviewed Dec 9 too, Dr. Javed said it would be mid January before we heard back, surprised they reviewed it so quick. That's crazy!

Wow nice! I interviewed Dec 9 too, Dr. Javed said it would be mid January before we heard back, surprised they reviewed it so quick. That's crazy!
I know! I interviewed with Dr. Javed and he said it too, so I wasnt even thinking about it, but the letter arrived the day I left the country for the holidays. I'm SO GLAD I checked the mail on my way to the airport!

Reactions: 1 user
I know! I interviewed with Dr. Javed and he said it too, so I wasnt even thinking about it, but the letter arrived the day I left the country for the holidays. I'm SO GLAD I checked the mail on my way to the airport!
Oh hey, I actually remember talking to you there now! You got that Howard acceptance or something. Awesome, did it come in a UPS package or just envelope?

@Ohsnap23 it was in a large white UPS envelope pack. It was delivered to my apartment office that morning.

Just a heads up to anyone still waiting for information, I was accepted last week (November interview) and there are 54 confirmed people in the class, leaving ~20 spots left! Good luck to everyone.

I was offered an interview today for the end of the month. I turned it down as I've already accepted elsewhere, so there's still a chance they have open interview spots!

Members don't see this ad :)
MUSC is not one of the schools on my list of school decisions on the portal, it was never on it for some reason even though it shows up under my dental school designations. I received a supplemental a while ago but haven't heard anything since. Should I be worried about it?

MUSC is not one of the schools on my list of school decisions on the portal, it was never on it for some reason even though it shows up under my dental school designations. I received a supplemental a while ago but haven't heard anything since. Should I be worried about it?

MUSC doesn't show up on the portal under school decisions. If you want to be sure though, you could call the admissions office to check the status of your application or send an email of intent!

Is there still a chance to get an interview from this school? I haven't heard anything since submitting my secondary application.

Going to be interviewing on Feb 10th:) Just got the call!

Did any of you sign up for UPS My Choice so you could get an email if MUSC sent you a package?

For those of you that are accepted, where do you plan on living?

Anyone put on hold from Jan. 20 interview date heard back yet? They said mid-March is when we'd receive decisions.

Anyone put on hold from Jan. 20 interview date heard back yet? They said mid-March is when we'd receive decisions.
Whoops, sorry guys, I'm in the wrong thread! Congrats to all who have been accepted, though!