-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**** The Official MUSC 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****
Started by Maybe.a.dentist
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I was in that group and I haven't heard any news as yetHas anyone from the hurricane group been accepted?
got my acceptance letter today! so amazing and grateful for the opportunity
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow nice! I interviewed Dec 9 too, Dr. Javed said it would be mid January before we heard back, surprised they reviewed it so quick. That's crazy!Accepted today!!!
The letter was dated 12/14, but I got it today 🙂 🙂
I interviewed 12/9
I know! I interviewed with Dr. Javed and he said it too, so I wasnt even thinking about it, but the letter arrived the day I left the country for the holidays. I'm SO GLAD I checked the mail on my way to the airport!Wow nice! I interviewed Dec 9 too, Dr. Javed said it would be mid January before we heard back, surprised they reviewed it so quick. That's crazy!
Oh hey, I actually remember talking to you there now! You got that Howard acceptance or something. Awesome, did it come in a UPS package or just envelope?I know! I interviewed with Dr. Javed and he said it too, so I wasnt even thinking about it, but the letter arrived the day I left the country for the holidays. I'm SO GLAD I checked the mail on my way to the airport!
Just a heads up to anyone still waiting for information, I was accepted last week (November interview) and there are 54 confirmed people in the class, leaving ~20 spots left! Good luck to everyone.
I was offered an interview today for the end of the month. I turned it down as I've already accepted elsewhere, so there's still a chance they have open interview spots!
Are you OOS?I was offered an interview today for the end of the month. I turned it down as I've already accepted elsewhere, so there's still a chance they have open interview spots!
Are you OOS?
I am.
MUSC is not one of the schools on my list of school decisions on the portal, it was never on it for some reason even though it shows up under my dental school designations. I received a supplemental a while ago but haven't heard anything since. Should I be worried about it?
MUSC is not one of the schools on my list of school decisions on the portal, it was never on it for some reason even though it shows up under my dental school designations. I received a supplemental a while ago but haven't heard anything since. Should I be worried about it?
MUSC doesn't show up on the portal under school decisions. If you want to be sure though, you could call the admissions office to check the status of your application or send an email of intent!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations! When did you receive your packet?ACCEPTED! Interviewed 11/4. IS
Thursday, Jan 19Congratulations! When did you receive your packet?
See you there!!Going to be interviewing on Feb 10th🙂 Just got the call!
WOO
HIGH FIVE XDSee you there!!![]()
Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats??Going to be interviewing on Feb 10th🙂 Just got the call!
Congrats! will you share your stats??🙂See you there!!![]()
Did any of you sign up for UPS My Choice so you could get an email if MUSC sent you a package?
Whoops, sorry guys, I'm in the wrong thread! Congrats to all who have been accepted, though!Anyone put on hold from Jan. 20 interview date heard back yet? They said mid-March is when we'd receive decisions.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K