**** The Official MUSC 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

Interview 12/8
I didn't realize that schools did interviews DURING December. I thought it was more of a before and after thing, so I'm not sure what to make of it, but I'm incredibly excited!

EDIT: interview 12/9 oops!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I thought MUSC offers interviews on Fridays only

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody planning to use UPS my choice to try and figure out if you're accepted before Dec. 1'st?

Anybody planning to use UPS my choice to try and figure out if you're accepted before Dec. 1'st?

Just got a MyChoice update, I have a package coming tomorrow from MUSC!
Who else?

That bad news for me then. I dont think they going to send anymore for today then. got musc got my hope up for no reason.
I wouldn't worry about not getting it on the 1st, they send through Feb usually. When did you interview?

I wouldn't worry about not getting it on the 1st, they send through Feb usually. When did you interview?
9/23. honesty this is my #1 choice, but i probably wont wait for them if my #2 accept me tomorrow. just felt this was my best interview i had, but if it not meant to be I'll just move on from them.

9/23. honesty this is my #1 choice, but i probably wont wait for them if my #2 accept me tomorrow. just felt this was my best interview i had, but if it not meant to be I'll just move on from them.
Oh really? I interviewed that day as well! I wish you all the luck in the world!

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh really? I interviewed that day as well! I wish you all the luck in the world!
No way so did I! Congrats fellow classmate now just waiting until the actual packet comes haha

I received a notice at 10:20 today! This was really the only school I wanted to go to!! I'm going home early tomorrow afternoon before the delivery time :D.

Anyone know if their letter has arrived?!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

giphy.gif

Oh man! That's a good idea! Darn it!
MyChoice said delivery between 2-6pm and I didn't have nearlyyy enough patience to be waiting around to rip that packet open haha

Reactions: 1 users
THEY ARE ROLLING IN!!!!

Do we have any idea how many total acceptances MUSC offers this go-round in December? I'm just curious what percentage of the class is filled in the beginning

I talked to Mr. Liner this morning and he said that about 20 acceptance letters were mailed yesterday.

I talked to Mr. Liner this morning and he said that about 20 acceptance letters were mailed yesterday.
Did he say if they mail them in batches?

My interview was on Nov 18 and admission committee has not reviewed our interview group yet

My interview was on Nov 18 and admission committee has not reviewed our interview group yet
Congrats on the interview, how do you know they haven't reviewed them yet? That'd be good info for other people who might be waiting on admissions news...

Congrats on the interview, how do you know they haven't reviewed them yet? That'd be good info for other people who might be waiting on admissions news...
Thank you. I called Mr. Liner and talked to him today. Since one interview group had to be rescheduled due to the hurricane, they had more interviews in November.
Congratulations on acceptance. When was your interview?

Last edited:
Does anyone know when we could possibly expect the next batch of acceptances to come out??

Thank you. I called Mr. Liner and talked to him today. Since one interview group had to be rescheduled due to the hurricane, they had more interviews in November.
Yea I interviewed November 11th and I was rescheduled from the hurricane. Not sure if the committee has reviewed ours as yet :unsure:

Yea I interviewed November 11th and I was rescheduled from the hurricane. Not sure if the committee has reviewed ours as yet :unsure:
I was told that the committee will probably discuss our group next Monday.
A friend of mine had an interview on Nov 4 and got an acceptance today. So we know that group was reviewed :)

Last edited:
Sept 23rd; yes I completely forgot about the hurricane rolling through that weekend and how it would affect the admissions/interview process.

I was told that the committee will probably discuss our group next Monday.
A friend of mine had an interview on Nov 4 and got an acceptance today. So we know that group was reviewed :)

Ohh okay thanks for the info! I'll keep hope alive then :bucktooth:

Does anyone know when we could possibly expect the next batch of acceptances to come out??
They usually will send a second round around the second week of December if I remember correctly

I received a UPS my choice notice at 2:36 pm today. I feel very grateful and this is really an incredible feeling. I have also talked to Mr. Liner and he said that the committee reviewed today the group that interviewed on Dec 2. Good luck to everyone

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users