*** The Official Nova Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acceptance phone calls started at 8 am and will continue until tomorrow. If you are not by your phone they will leave you a voice mail.Status on you AADSAS status may change anytime from today @ 8am to later on this week (admission office updates status manually so it takes time). Status to "offer made" may change even before the call.
if you accept the offer then NOVA will send you the package which takes up to a week to get to you.
Best of luck to everyone waiting.:luck:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
haven't received a call yet but my status changed to offer made

Reactions: 6 users
Did you guys already have the "check back dec.3" status before that?

Reactions: 1 user
My portal status is changed as well! It was "Check back Dec 3rd," and now it reads "Offer made."

Reactions: 1 users
portal says offer made

Reactions: 2 users
No phone call or email yet. But AADSAS says Offer Made!

Reactions: 4 users
So if we are not accepted today, how will we know if we are either waitlisted or rejected?

Just got the phone call from Dr. Lippman!

Members don't see this ad :)
So if we are not accepted today, how will we know if we are either waitlisted or rejected?
As far as what I know, if you don't get acceptance on Dec3, you'll probably get an email by tomorrow Dec 4, telling you wait-listed.

Acceptance phone calls started at 8 am and will continue until tomorrow. If you are not by your phone they will leave you a voice mail.Status on you AADSAS status may change anytime from today @ 8am to later on this week (admission office updates status manually so it takes time). Status to "offer made" may change even before the call.
if you accept the offer then NOVA will send you the package which takes up to a week to get to you.
Best of luck to everyone waiting.:luck:

If you are placed on the wait list you will not get a phone call but then status will change on your AADSAS to "Waitlisted" and you may get an offer 1st week of January when the next stage of acceptances come out.

i got into my state school, so will mostly likely give up my seat for NOVA. hopefully, this helps out someone!

edit: checked informed delivery and I have a letter coming today

Last edited:
What if our status is still "Invited for Interview", I'm going to assume its a rejection

Reactions: 2 users
Haven’t gotten a phone call but AADSAS says offer made!
Btw, my nova portal never showed the acceptance fees or anything, which made me think I wouldn’t be getting an acceptance. For those of you in the same boat, know that that is not necessarily the case!

Received phone call @ 9:44 AM CST from Nova
Acceptance #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe it.

Reactions: 5 users
Haven’t gotten a phone call but AADSAS says offer made!
Btw, my nova portal never showed the acceptance fees or anything, which made me think I wouldn’t be getting an acceptance. For those of you in the same boat, know that that is not necessarily the case!

Congrats , but did your status changed to check back dec the 3rd?

What if our status is still "Invited for Interview", I'm going to assume its a rejection

Same, I am gonna assume the same thing!
Did you have your interview late in November?

Mine says invited for interview and I interviewed nov 28th

Yeah, Similar.. Didn't they told us there were like 25 spots left or so. How did you feel about your interview?
I felt good about it but I don't know
anymore......

anyone know how many acceptances they give out today? i got wait listed D: am i basically just waiting for ppl to decline offer?

anyone know how many acceptances they give out today? i got wait listed D: am i basically just waiting for ppl to decline offer?

Yeah I think so. When did you interview if you don't mind me asking?

Accepted at 9:44 am via phone call! AADSAS portal updated as well. Good luck everyone!

Waitlisted through AADSAS. That's ok, there's still hope!

Waitlisted. I knew this was coming though. I never had the acceptance fees listed on my account.

Now, why in the world my mind remembered the song of Pharrell tonight we gonna get lucky!

I mean I am at the hospital ER with my mom because she is sick and my status still at invited to interview & did I mention it's the only pre-December interview I got! So why in the world my mind is singing this song
. Is he trolling me! :uhno:

I got wait listed with a cumulative GPA of 3.82 and AA of 22. When you're wait listed, does this mean I have no chance of getting in anymore?

I got wait listed with a cumulative GPA of 3.82 and AA of 22. When you're wait listed, does this mean I have no chance of getting in anymore?
It looks like everyone that interviewed there but didn't get accepted is on the wait list. I wonder if anyone that interviewed has been rejected yet...

Based on previous classes at nova it seems that the first 10 to 15 waitlist get accepted, in correlation to 10 to 15 people on average declining the admissions offers

I have the fees on my portal but still 'Invited for Interview' and no call yet. Not sure what my status is.

I did not have the fees on Webstar, but was accepted this morning. Hang in there y'all!

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.