You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official NYU Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by Weakfart
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
correct me if I'm wrong but didn't NYU send out acceptances on Dec 1 midnight last year?
I thought they started in the morning.
I thought they started in the morning.
UGH WHY??!!! I WONT BE ABLE TO SLEEP!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UGH WHY??!!! I WONT BE ABLE TO SLEEP!!!!
YOU WILL GET IN SOMEWHERE. SLEEP SOUNDLY
Did anyone recently attend an interview? Is it appropriate to ask the interviewer at the end of the interview what my chances of acceptance are?
The secretary did tell me that I would hear of a decision within one week of the interview.
Interview: Tomorrow
A more appropriate question would be how soon can the interviewers expect to hear back? Then go to SDN to do some calculations lol.
Suspense is killing me...any updates for anybody else?
HavntSuspense is killing me...any updates for anybody else?
I read on their FAQ that they will be sending it by postal mail after December 2 .. Ugh
I heard the same that we ll hear back via emai 12/1 on interviewI read on their FAQ that they will be sending it by postal mail after December 2 .. Ugh
......but why
Didn't they send out emails last year?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last year the first wave of acceptance were sent at 7:33 am.
haha sorry i wrote something and then deleted it......but why
Hmm they may notify us of acceptances today, but if we dont hear back they can only update us through snail mail? Hoping this is the case. Their website also says acceptance notification is Dec 1st.
Earliest date for acceptance notification is December 1.. Still hopeful..
Don't know why nyu is so late compared to last year.Any updates yet? I'm dying here
this is so painful.
I tried to get away from this forum and take a nap. So I put my phone away, lied on the bed, opened the laptop and started checking out emails and sdn again.
Maybe 10est will be the magic hour??
after creeping last year's acceptance forum, it seems like :33 is the magic minute
i bet it is 10:33
this is the worst version of the dating game I've ever experienced.
dating game?this is the worst version of the dating game I've ever experienced.
yea! you know, it's like waiting for NYU to reply firstdating game?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hahah I felt so heartbroken that i don't want to talk to them anymore.yea! you know, it's like waiting for NYU to reply first
But at the same time I am too desperate so I ll take any possible hints. LOL
when you hear the email ringtone and its Goodlife fitness.. Coming to a realization that you're fat and not going to be a dentist
I called NYU, and they just keep saying it should be sent out in the morning and the admission officers don't know when!
I hope they really meant morning b/c there's and hour and 15 minutes left till noon....I called NYU, and they just keep saying it should be sent out in the morning and the admission officers don't know when!
Same here. Lolthis waiting is making do alot of nervous eating
I'm going to throw up
I can't either. I got accepted at another school this morning and I can't even enjoy it without knowing what NYU's decision iscant breathe
Did anyone try calling them again??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What a surprise
Taking bets for 12:33
Lmao well we better have an email by 5:33pm or ill die of a heart attack before actually attending dental school from the suspense of todayTaking bets for 12:33
Similar threads
- Replies
- 75
- Views
- 36K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K