**** The Official Penn Class of 2017 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Anyone know how the Penn wait list works?

Do they meet on a specific day of the week to discuss filling open seats? Or is it on more of an ad hoc basis?

Given how late they were interviewing, I expected to hear of more acceptances the last few weeks.

Members don't see this ad.

I got in off the waitlist at the end of last month. I have no idea how fast the wl moves but it is moving slowly but surely. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got in off the waitlist at the end of last month. I have no idea how fast the wl moves but it is moving slowly but surely. Good luck!

CONGRATULATIONS!! You will be my classmate!!! Yay!! I got an apartment and will move in by Aug 1st :)

Yay! Can't wait to meet you and all of our future classmates! Aug 1st is also my projected move-in date :)

Got off the waitlist last week! Very excited to meet everyone this year ^^

Wow I thought the previous cycle was done and over with.. Guess not :eek: Congrats!

Thanks ^^ Yup, this proves that the waitlist is still moving! When my sister was a Penn dental student some years ago, she knew a girl who got off the waitlist even one week before orientation!! So there's still hope for those on waitlist~~

Last edited: