The OFFICIAL PRE-med PICTURE thread part 2: NEW AND IMPROVED!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This is me after a long day at work....oh well, the only picture handy. :)

jlt.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any nudey pics, Sev?

Only on my facebook (jk.)

Now for the classy stuff (I pick only the best for SDN)... circa summer 2006:

hottie!

between the pics and the hobbit hole concept, i have to ask: what are your thoughts on marriage before dating? :D

You physicists and your sexual chemistry. Physicists know the motion described as sin. (or sine lmao)

Pun intended. Corniness Intended. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Severus: I finally caught one of your pics before it went *poof*. I have to say, you are definitely a hottie. Not only that, but a smart hottie. Wow. ;)

can't seem to get it to work

Lol my gf would kill me if she thoguth I was proposing to another woman :laugh: Dont worry I just wanted to find the opportunity, whenever it presents itself, to throw in corny nerdy pickup lines (i have so many but ill refrain)

Severus: I finally caught one of your pics before it went *poof*. I have to say, you are definitely a hottie. Not only that, but a smart hottie. Wow. ;)

Well thank you, but honestly, most of the time I just mess with people and post *poof* without ever having posted a picture (a little scam I picked up from Dallenoff. :laugh: that turd)

Hahahaha... don't think of it like that. I'm just remarkably progressive. You can have a mistress.

sweet! okay, i won't call it off then. this does mean we'll need to have four controllers for the wii, though . . .

sev, you're adorable!

Me in costa rica...

Attachments

• 0768110-R1-018-7A.jpg
    0768110-R1-018-7A.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 476
catesparty.jpg

mr. "i can't get into medical school" is in the middle...

Medical school might be overrated vs. girls draped around you.

me on new years eve

Attachments

• janelpicnew (3).jpg
    janelpicnew (3).jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,131
  • janelupnews.jpg
    janelupnews.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 1,385
new years
i finally figured out to resize these ones:)
it was not letting me before.

Attachments

• jjjjjjj.jpg
    jjjjjjj.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,455
True. Bring some of your "friends" to medical school, that might help. And :thumbup: to noeljan.

i think she knows the pic *i* wanna see. hint: it starts with "p" and ends with "s".

One of my favorite countries and the soccer, well, the soccer is incomparable.

Hey guys.. so im pretty new to the SDN network... but im always on readin and hoping for an acceptance.. but how do i post an image??? without the URL

okay I think I attached the image... i think :oops:

Attachments

• n1604269_31223704_7792.jpg
    n1604269_31223704_7792.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 874
had just gone for a run and then stubbed my toe. or gotten a paper cut. something to make the pain come.

Attachments

• m_7e55a0c2c5085da27d093c3734dd5d71.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 1,447